CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand Mountain - Bush Administration Only Working with Off-Roaders

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand Mountain - Bush Administration Only Working with Off-Roaders

Exactly

Old 09-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

I've never killed a blue butterfly. But next time I see one, I'll put it in an envelope, and mail it to these conservationists. THey can feed it and nurture it, then release it in a safe place. Far from 2 strokes. With a strong blue butterfly infestation (oops, I mean population), all life on earth is jepordized.

Old 09-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Bush has guns Bush likes guns I LIKE BUSH yes i am that closed minded !!!!i I have tax accoutants to worry about the rest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

With proper planning you can get around 99.9% of the death tax.

I like bush, let me repeat that I LIKE BUSH!!!!! I will be saying that long after he has left office.

now lighten up you guys, this country is founded on freedom and while we have lost quite a bit we are still the most free nation on earth. If you dont like america the door is open to leave.

Relax and have a cold one

bat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Trailblazer

I really Like Pres. Bush. This whole thread got me fired up but I've calmed down now and I know that friends don't talk about politics,religion and her ( it's a country song) and even though I'm not a real post happy person I read these fourms every day and though I don't know personally anybody here but still consider ya' all friends, and would like to meet some of ya'. So as my suggestion to this really toucy topic is before ya' get all fired up and start speaking/typing your mind calm down and don't start attacking people and there thoughts. now play nicely children.

Old 09-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Trailblazer

Punisher. I make a whole lot less than $200K and I benefited from the so called "tax cut for the rich". As a matter of fact the people that work at HMF engineering, K&N, ITP tires and Douglas wheels benefited because I spent my tax check there. This is how Bush is helping the economy. Clinton was lucky enough to be there for the Reagan economy and didn't get it screwed up until the end of his presidency. The Bush recovery is just starting because he is letting us keep more of our money. Just to repeat it "It is our money, not the gevernment's". The economy will always do better when the people who make the money get to spend it. It's just like Army's axiom number one "Business is smart, government is dumb".
If you don't like the tax cut, then send yours back. I'm spending mine.

Old 09-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

The comments on my last thread were actually from a co-worker of mine, and some are feelings i have, I love this country ,my dad was in Seargent in Vietnam and i grew up with an american flag hanging every holiday......There is no need for us to get riled up,there are more than a few diffrent personalities here on the forum.

I do to like bush, but more and more i turn the other way on some issues ,that's my opinion and what i think.

P>S I hope this subject doesent come up if i ride with some of you in the sand..LOL

Old 09-05-2003, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Just before Bush showed up in Central Oregon to push for a forest thinning plan a couple major wildfires popped up in the same area he was to make his appearance. Even the papers called it suspicious.
Conspiracy theories aside, I don't believe Bush or his administration give a rip for off roaders rights. The breaks we're finally seeing for a change are just byproducts of their quest to open up our land for increased mining, drilling and logging.
I won't go political here but I doubt if Bush and his friends got their way and drilled everywhere they wanted we would reap any benefits at the pump or otherwise.

Old 09-05-2003, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider

"*Tax Shelters for Corporations -- costing California’s 5 Billion a year"

what a load of ****!

Yep, and I only made $120,000 last year, I personally thing I should have been paid $750,000. So by your definition, my employer is costing me $630,000 per year. What a bunch of crooks. I should sue for damages! I am glad you brought this to my attention! What a joke.

I am so fed up with people telling me how they are going to spend my money. Especially when my 2 year old daughter has a better comprehension of financial responsibility then they do. Hmm, heaven forbid if she was a liberal. I can hear her now. "Daddy, two boxes of cookies a week was nice, but it's just not cutting it any more. If I don't get at least 4 boxes of cookies a week I can't possibly survive. No it doesn't matter if I do my chores, I'm entitled to my cookies, I shouldn't have to earn them. And if I don't get it from you, Daddy, I'm going to go next door where I have no legal right to be, and make them give me cookies, it's my right damnit! " Heaven help me!

Enough of this crap!

Old 09-05-2003, 04:45 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

The little bickering battles are pretty funny.

Please dont try and pin all of the US problems on one administration.

Our country is run by the media (in the last 15 years) and the jokes (people) that listen to it.

Lets try and get back to basics people,,,,,the things that really matter.......family, community, tradition and freedom.

Our country is the most generous on earth ever. Can you imagine the world today without a US.

We would all still be smokin fish and tannin hydes, and livin to the ripe old age of 40.

Give it a rest, shake your neighbors hand and get something done.....

Quick Reply: Sand Mountain - Bush Administration Only Working with Off-Roaders