CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

(OFF TOPIC) HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (OFF TOPIC) HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME

I got my alias after my divorce and I got a quad; You figure it out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Oh, and I used to be Mormon too - here's the proof!

Old 10-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

Mine came from 2001 Warrior in Newfoundland [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Look out! Run for cover....A newfie on a quad!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Range Rover

Well, that is my nick name given to me by my dad and brother. I am 6 ft 2 and my dad and brother are a good head taller than me. So the name has stuck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TyreSpinner
Look out! Run for cover....A newfie on a quad!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey TyreSpinner .. have you still got your DS or did it blow away in the hurricane?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Oh wait .. the DS is much too heavy to blow away! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Haven't seen your snappy replies in a while .. how's everything on the mainland?

Old 10-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NLWarrior01
Originally posted by: TyreSpinnerLook out! Run for cover....A newfie on a quad!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey TyreSpinner .. have you still got your DS or did it blow away in the hurricane?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Oh wait .. the DS is much too heavy to blow away! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Haven't seen your snappy replies in a while .. how's everything on the mainland?
Yea I still got the old yeller [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... Nova Scotia got the hurricane...We didn't get anything... but my reserve troop was deployed to Halifax to help out... So I had a payed vacation to Halifax [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...

I'm not on the forums as much because I'm so busy...

Went out quadding in the mountains saturday... Went in with my own power...Came out via tow-rope behind a Sportsman 500... Ugh.

My DS is having SERIOUS electrical problems...

Old 10-13-2003, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

OH .. that's Harsh .. do you know where the problem lies? That's kind of a silly question, since if you knew where it was you'd have it fixed eh? Heh.

Well good luck with it!! I'm sure the scotian's really appreciated your help. That's what makes the world a great place, people helping people. Coodos bro.

Old 10-13-2003, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

new to four wheelers cant read or watch enough about it. my wife says im addicted. i agree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Trailblazer

Moved to coast of southern California three and a half years ago from New York...and was determined to learn how to surf....neo=new / sirfir='cause surfer was already taken. Need-less to say, while in CA, got addicted to sand duning on the DS and surfing left the picture...kept the handle though, just because. 3.5 years later, I'm back in NY with the DS, no surfing under my belt and looking for a snow kit conversion for the DS (See other thread if interested). Cheers

PS: Smitty and Doug...miss you guys!!

Quick Reply: (OFF TOPIC) HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME