CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

darg racing!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default darg racing!

this is why I have no respect for you guys http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...hreadid=362570

Old 10-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default darg racing!

Why would a few moronic statements make you lose respect for drag racers i also have led my div. on my ds on the track and drag raced the same bike and won???? so your point would be ?????? Quite whinning to us and go back over there and tell that moron what a moron he is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] GO GET HIM TIGER[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

lol sorry just venting! just tired of people laughing when I say i race mx, its not that the ds is a bad mx quad its that most ds riders trash on there own quad and say that there not good for mx and have never tryed it!

JMO drag racing is all motor no skill! when you can put a kid that been riding for 1 year on a 15000$ quad and spank all the vets that don't have the $ thats not right!

I started this year with a stock ds and could still hand with the fullbore race quads well enought to take first for the year, not because of $ because of rides skill! could you do that drag racing?

Old 10-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

in a way i do agree with you about drag racing and rider skill, n that other thread is just all smack talkin, nothin new, happends everywhere, used to bug me but now i'm just used to it, but i do really respect the drag racing guys that spend alotta time getting every lil thing rite, those guys deserve the respect, now theres one kid who just got a new yfz thinks he the **** cuz he can keep up or beat my bros buddies ds which is pretty much stock except a endcap with spark arrestor and tubes cut out, wit stock tires he'll beat him no prob, but wit the 22" vampires the ds is a lil behind,

Old 10-18-2003, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

desracer..if you think drag racing is all motor, and no skill...it goes to show how much you really do know(which is nothing).

Old 10-18-2003, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

ya but in mx you could put someone with little experience on a pro machine and a pro on a stock machine and the pro will win, but if you did that in drag racing i don't think you'd get the same result

Old 10-18-2003, 04:51 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Default darg racing!

DSracer666, It's too bad you take flak for racing a DS. I think it's great your showing what a DS can do but there's no need to trash what others do with their quads. The only thing I've seen with drag racers say at the dunes is to some people it's an ego trip and if their beaten the lose their cool or cheat. Also some tend to forget the thousands in mods they may have done. The difference is at the dunes it's mostly power wins compared to trying to nail your dail in without breaking out.

Old 10-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

yep it's all about power at the dunes , everybody get some and let's drag and have fun

Old 10-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

I take back the no skill lilnotts made a good point it take a lot of skill to build a motor, get your jetting on, and keep every part of your quad good, clean, and fast! as for the racing if you can work a clutch and shift you can win!

Old 10-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default darg racing!

Originally posted by: RaptorRcR
desracer..if you think drag racing is all motor, and no skill...it goes to show how much you really do know(which is nothing).
if you want to tell me what takes so much skill, I'm all ears!

Quick Reply: darg racing!