CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

FLORENCE,OR DUNERS, MUST READ!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLORENCE,OR DUNERS, MUST READ!!!!

Maybe we should all start racing at that hill they call colosiuem (cant spell) at winchester bay. Thats a pretty good race hill

Old 10-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mystereid
DaSandBomb, Watch out man, you're livin in one of the most densely populated areas of tree huggers in the nation. Except maybe for Eugene.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know man! always at the court house there are tree huggers protesting about some stupid brid or something!! Why can't they just leave us alone, they all ready have over half of the dunes..............

kc

Old 10-21-2003, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Pretty soon the "Sand ATVer" will be an endangered species...will the granola munchers help us Then???

Old 10-21-2003, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

When they close all the riding areas, I am going to sell my quad and start hunting spotted owls!

Old 10-22-2003, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Kc you know as well as me that they wont stop till they get what they want ... pretty much closure of enough of the dunes to where its not were going anymore. It Sucks but I think its the truth !!

Old 10-22-2003, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

right on techtip!!! i went hunting last weekend and shot up a tree.....

kc

Old 10-22-2003, 10:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider

trees aren't for shooting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 12:11 PM
BR
Trailblazer

The tree huggers will not give up they want the land all for themselfs, they have done the same thing down at the Imperial sand dunes in Calf. ( glamis), however they have very stiff resistance through the American Sand Assoc., I suggest all off roaders to join the American Sand Assoc cost is ZERO to join. I feel for you guys in Oregon, I grew up in a small town in northeastern Oregon ( Enterprise ) I worked in a sawmill for many years untill the treehuggers have shut down every sawmill up the there, that town is slowly dieing due directly from their jackass ideas, now i live in the middle of the desert had to leave to find work else ware been here for many years, i do miss Oregon but I dont miss them a??holes.
Join as many clubs as you can to fight them-------NEVER-NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2003, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

Man I'm glad I live in the back woods of East Texas! We may all run around barfoot and chew tobacco but the only tree hugging around here is when you've had to much to drink at a party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We don't have much sand to ride on but we have some of the best mud around and several riding parks with over 1000 acres! Wish ya luck on your battles, don't give in! Something I saw the other day that I thought was funny was a bilboard that had a dog with a fish hook in his mouth. The caption said you wouldn't do it to a dog so why do it to a fish? Who say's we don't do it to dogs! just kidding we really don't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2003, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
trees aren't for shooting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Why?? lol
thanks for feeling for us BR, you should come move back us here
this last weekend i was hunting and there where some rude quad riders, they had pipes and out in the woods where everybody was hunting and scaring away the animals, those are the kind of prople that close riding areas, stupid people!

kc

Quick Reply: FLORENCE,OR DUNERS, MUST READ!!!!