CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Gordon wells checking in

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gordon wells checking in

AZSAND, rodsmith32, bajapilot I had a great time wish I could have stayed longer. Because of work I will not be able to get out till X-mass. I will love the overtime. AZ was playing with a kid on YZF450 at test hill. I due not remember too much of the races because of what I will Call MX Babe in hot pants and all the guys trying to catch her.

Old 11-02-2003, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND what service are you using out there?

Old 11-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah WTF. Internet in the Dunes? Hell I was happy to take a shower out a Dumont this weekend. ANyways met a few more of the forum members at Dumont. Maybe Glamis in 2 weeks I wanna see AZSAND'S bikes. Mario was representing the DS's out at Dumont this weekend. If im not mistaken he was the fastest 4 stroke out there and put a hurting on the Pami bike as well.

Old 11-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Lets hear how the weekend went!!! How were the races at Glamis, Gordons, and Dumont?

[i]If im not mistaken he was the fastest 4 stroke out there and put a hurting on the Pami bike as well.
Did he tear up his bike? Or was there a Pami out there playing? Could this have been a black and purple bike?

DuneDevil

Old 11-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

With out a dought ds's ruled the four strokes at gordon wells. The drags were exellent But it was easy with out km there pounding on me every turn !! I was breathing easy this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And bill as always it was great seeing you!!!And yes i did encounter a fast YZF450 this weekend but he only got me once out of 10 trys i took off in 3rd [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
The big bike did not even run this weekend it has a sound i still do not like. I might have broke it out but i did not need it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Mario what happened with the 90HP ds??????? and glamis guy's where are you?????????

Old 11-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hey AZ we need to talk about Something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2003, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

BabyMoose...Last time I was here it was 1987 with a custom harvest outfit but it was summer...I'm in Grand Forks for another day or two and its cold and snowing and I don't have a sled or my quad...I feel STUCK...anyway wouldn't you rather be where they are??? Thought so![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2003, 01:08 AM
Range Rover

jiminok, yes yes I would love to be out on the dunes especially to help chase the "MX Babe in hot pants"

Old 11-03-2003, 01:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Azsand, I did not see a 90hp bike, but there was alot of different people filming Sunday afternoon with huge cameras and tri-pods..There were a few nitrous raptors that I covered with sand, I guess they should have worn their goggles..LOL

There was a Pami/TVI 760 running a heavy blend of nitro when I ran him and I only took him by 3-4 bike lengths on my alky 720..

My other 720 [preacher special] was runnin great but I was goin REAL easy on it due to fresh motor, I blew the clutch out right away, it has a top end like a 2 stroke...I think the hydrolic clutch isnt doin its job right and not releasing all the way..

DOES anyone know how to get the bottom end and mid-range bog out of the dual 39s [with accelorator pum]p., Im runnin 110 octane gas ONLY with 160 mains and needle 5th groove from top, I leaned out the needle to 2nd from top but have not tried it out yet..any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks..

Im thinking about going to Glamis in a few weeks, Richard are you up to it?? Anyone, Ive never been there.

Old 11-03-2003, 02:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah, the MX Racer Babe was somethin else... AZSAND N RodSmith, you missed some fun after you left. The wind cleared out right after you left. AZSAND's little DS deffinately ruled at Gordon's this weekend. I had fun gettin a few YZFs at night on the hill with my stock bike. If I hang keep hangin out with AZ, I might not be able to keep it that way for long. I'm going to shoot for next weekend again so we can do another live report [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Gordon wells checking in