CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Red River Sunday Come Get Ya Some!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003 | 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default Red River Sunday Come Get Ya Some!!

hell im confused yall lost me way up there ^ when yall was talking about a banshee having cams!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL...

Old 12-03-2003 | 04:31 PM
Trailblazer

LOL, hey... colbi's zilla had cams in it, so don't hate lol I won't be able to make it... i work 3-close :S suxxors time to find a real job lol I think that it's quite amusing that your childish little asses have indulged in a little name calling. that always makes you look like an adult. I'll race you anytime biotch lol i'll get beat... but i'll race you. I guarantee you one thing though eric, when i get a little portwork myself... oooooh i will bestow my wrath upon you. live it up while you can, your day is coming. or i could always just slap my dirtbike motor on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that would definately do the trick. oh... and nice choice on punctuation brandon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] "ARE YOU SCARED!" i'm still trying to figure out if you were asking me or telling me lol.

Old 12-03-2003 | 04:37 PM
Pro Rider

..................... and the **** has hit the fan

Old 12-03-2003 | 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

oh well...its all good...but im still confused!

Old 12-03-2003 | 06:41 PM
Trailblazer

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :S

Old 12-03-2003 | 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hey you are the one mouthing me when you think you can beat me, you already know that I have had port work and your still mouthing? I bet I can drive better than you. I have a real job along w/ brandon we have to work sunday but when we get some time off we will race... But serouisly how do you really "put together a fourwheeler'? Just the wheels arnt on the bike or what? I know you dont put the motor on.. I thought it was funny when I first say you, you looked under my bike to see what was done w/ it and you couldnt tell.. Some mechanic.... Well you let me know when your "rath" is coming so I can whoop it.... But im sure you are really an adult Dylon E told me that you were mouthing at school about me, you cant do it at school? Im sure Dylans friends 250 could whoop your shee, or if you had a mojave it also.. Im calling your *** out right now... Let me know carrot boy and its on.
Peace,
Eric
96Southpaw

Old 12-03-2003 | 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

welp i gotta back chad up on this one...he wasnt a mechanic at the honda shop...he was the guy that washed fourwheelers and put them together...and you cant tell by looking at a motor what is done to it eric shane or ruben couldnt even do that!!you cant tell if the head is ported by looking at it..you cant tell if it has an override in it or anything liek that?enough of this carrot boy b/s its kinda getting old and its wrong!!

Old 12-03-2003 | 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

I wanna be in the fun, someone call me out! lol

Old 12-03-2003 | 09:23 PM
|
Pro Rider

I'M CALLING YOU OUT ADAMFAGDS

LOL

RANDY GO WITH THE WEB 109 GRIND CAMS GREAT LOWEND

I HOPE THAT SHEE DOSEN'T TURN OUT LIKE THE DS MORE THAN LIKELY I BET IT WILL

HEY CHAD ARE YOU SCARED!?

Old 12-03-2003 | 10:22 PM
Trailblazer

whos 250 are you taliing about lol

Quick Reply: Red River Sunday Come Get Ya Some!!