CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Roll Call!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Canadian and Proud of it !!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Roll Call!!!

Anybody else staying longer then the weekend - I am staying for the week

Old 01-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll Call!!!

I don't think there will be a dyno this year.

Wash should be hard pack enough - depending on where you end up. There is a lot of dust out there - which is why we are going to Gecko Road this year.

But, there will probably be more of a group gathered at Wash 2 so, I'm sure I'll make a few trips over there to meet up with some of the people I met last year and some of the new people as well.

Old 01-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Roll Call!!!

I should be really easy to spot - I have a custom Jersey that Says BlackHawk with the number 76 on it. It was only like $25 for the lettering etc. I'm going to get the rest of my Jersey's done later. ...And of course an Orange & Black DS650 Baja, however there might be a few of those around!

Also when riding at night I've got a long piece of EL Wire running up my flag so the flag has what looks like two blue wires glowing all the way up, and on top is a bright blue LED light as well.

Old 01-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Roll Call!!!

So whos gonna save us a spot? Alls we need is enough room for 1 truck and a few tents. Huh huh huh so whos it gonna be?

Old 01-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Roll Call!!!

Unless you get to Gecko road by Thursday early afternoon you won't find a place to park and set up camp. That has been my experiance every time I have been there and that is on non-holiday weekends, I would hate to see it on MLK Day. Also Wash 2 will also probably will be filled by Friday Morning and it sucks there because it is 2 close to the store and that is were everyone rides down sand hwy and it is like a non-stop dust storm. If I go it will probably be Thursday and I am not sure yet were I will try and camp. Gecko would be nice since it is the least dusty, but it is much farther to the hill from there than it is from the Washes.

Old 01-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Roll Call!!!

Looks like wash 2 for me even without the dyno.

Josh wants to be able to hang out with Justin, so that's where I'll be.

Larry, you're sure that's where you guys are parking, right?

Jobber, I'll save you a spot. Just make sure you tell Josh to bring my part. I'm starting to put the engine together.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Roll Call!!!

ill check back when the group is sure where we are going to camp..mitch what time are you leaving? i would like to follow someone up so tony what time are you leaving also....

I really dont care what wash but it has to be one of them and i reallly liked the spots that are across the street from the store you can nestle your way into the back and no body goes back there...

Old 01-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Roll Call!!!

I'm going to try and leave Thursday afternoon. I'll ride my quad down and try and find everyone in the mad house/dust bowl AKA wash 2, but I'll be camping down away from most of that.

Old 01-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Roll Call!!!

sixsixt quiet is nice,im with you....

Old 01-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Roll Call!!!

Sam, I will camp in your area.. I think I can make it...We'll be in a decent sized motorhome so let me know where youll be so we can meet up and not get stuck.. Call me tonight.. I cannot camp with punisher cuz He said He was roasting a couple of pigs and my lady is a vegetarian..LOL

Quick Reply: Roll Call!!!