CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

RED RIVER SUNDAY LETS DO SUM RACIN

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RED RIVER SUNDAY LETS DO SUM RACIN

Looks like the weather is calling for 70% chance of rain Sunday![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Weather for Clarksville..

Old 01-31-2004, 08:55 PM
Trailblazer

Last year we didnt have too much problem with Kevin or Jake, but I wouldnt be surprised if they havent gotten faster since then. Both are real good runners. Not long ago we ran neck and neck with Kevin on our gas stock frame R. Very good racing. We didnt have our fastest R there. we will have to try and bring them down to the river.

Old 01-31-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

I guess we are heading that way in the morning, bringing the rain gear![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

eric...just b/c colbi is bigger than you doesnt mean you have to rag on him...and i dont recall him saying hey eric my ds w/my heavy a$$ on it can out run your banshee....but im not getting into this i already had to go through a deal w/you and hoover about your supposedly messed up axle that wasnt messed up when he gave it to you..and by the way you may not think rethreading it will work but it will take it to randy at the blossom machine shop and he will fix it for you...its nothing big..quit making a big deal out of somehting thats not...and you had no reason getting your brother calling randy and gripping him out FOR YOU!!

Old 02-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider

Tate Dont worry about it. Me and Randy talked. Like I said Dj saw the msg crap b/c I left for a while, he got mad b/c he has half his money in it and he called. Me and Hoover talked about it so its okay. I am not ragging Colbi b/c he is BIG. He called some ppl out and I called him out, he just said I was trying to start crap by calling him out. Any way we will just race and that is the end of it. Eric

Old 02-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider

Eric shut ur mouth mouthin you know i didnt call anyone out and im tired of your ****!!!!!!

Old 02-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

lol

Old 02-01-2004, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider

Sand trix I go just about everytime Kevin and Jake go and Ive never really seen anyone not have any problem beating them. What do you ride again? We may have to meet up again and see how it goes. I love a good race. Especially one with speed like these quads can run. See ya at the river. By the way thats not a knock to you I just dont remember you. If your runs like you say then you have some very quick quads. Like to see them.

Old 02-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys....I do have some juice, and it is running STRONG. I can't make it but it looks like rain anyway. I have a houseful of kids and have to get ready to go to Sherman all next week to study.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh well, Brandon and Colbi should have everyone covered! Give'em heck guys and if Kevin's Banshee is way fast....come get the BottleRocket! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

P.S. Kevin is a cool guy and a very good rider if I remember correctly.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Later dudes....... GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: RED RIVER SUNDAY LETS DO SUM RACIN