CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Tony (ThePunisher) and his Rhino

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tony (ThePunisher) and his Rhino

yea is was great to hit that jump a few weeks ago with tony,i was laughing like a school girl,that thing is awsome and takes a beating and keep on going..

Old 02-18-2004, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Dude thats called getting air....I guess Out on the east coast it's called flying ......Cause I don't think I ever seen anyone jump that low especially around dunes and soft sand.....looks good I suppose...The Picture Quality that is.....

Ron Woods Rules!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Dragorus
Dude thats called getting air....I guess Out on the east coast it's called flying ......Cause I don't think I ever seen anyone jump that low especially around dunes and soft sand.....looks good I suppose...The Picture Quality that is.....

Ron Woods Rules!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Its a Rhino for crying out loud, What do you expect?? They are not meant to be in the air, so IMO any air is good, And in my day of jumping I would launch my DS 15 ft high and 60-70 ft out, all day long... I broke 2 swingarms and bent 2 axles, so what kind of air do you catch?

The preacher, MR. HP. RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on out and line up!!LOL

Old 02-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Range Rover

dragorus check the site in eaglecolector's sig and go to Dumont,that's me getting air,im out here in the west coast..

and yea it's a 700 pound hi brid go kart,next he will try the backflip, i hope your happy then..lol

Old 02-19-2004, 12:54 AM
Range Rover

Hey Larry do you have any air time with me and you in Dumont????

Frank

Old 02-19-2004, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Frank...I sure wish that I did. That is one bad a$$ rail you got there. I need the pics to prove that my butt was actually in a ride as nice as that one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I want a pic of you bringing the front end up at will. Dam that was fun.

Old 02-19-2004, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Dragurass, my airtime is only limited by the weight of the vehicle I am driving at the time! Jumping a 1000 LB. rig that is brand new and that is not designed for it is definately an Eye opener. Most of these guy's here know that I can catch air when I really want to isn't that right Larry!? The problem is my stuff can't take the abuse! You want to see airtime? Wait until I get my Sandrail, Robby Gordon better watch his ****![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 10:22 PM
Range Rover

Hey Punisher you should learn how to ride that mule first before you even attempt
to ride a rail.

Old 02-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

i've jumped a traxter b4, lol thats shouldn't b too much lighter than that thing

Old 02-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

...catching a little air in the Rhino!!! Saweeet! Made me mighty jealous looking at them pics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]naw, really I just wish I coulda been there so Tony could have made me whine like a "school girl" too....."SLOW THE BLEEP DOWN!!!" How many suckers did you get to say that last weekend, T?

Thanks for sharing the good times with us po folks that ain't gettin none! Airtime, that is...haw, haw, haw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Tony (ThePunisher) and his Rhino