CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Originally posted by: jetsnow600
gotta watch out for the pesky yfz 450's too, some of them are becoming wicked fast too.
I hope the YFZ's show. I think they won't know what hit them if they show. I can't wait to see Major's bike run. That thing is going to be in the Stupid Fast Class. The bikes that will be at DS Days will be in a whole different league.

This is seriously going to be the greatest show! This years 4 Stroke gathering in Glamis was a Sparks Racing shootout. I think this year the fast bikes will be at Sand Mt. and with a hill like that, we can really see who has the meanest, fastest ride!

Only 5 more months! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh, last weekend I saw a couple street bike powered DS's. They were too fast for me but, I think Jeff would give them a good run for their money. Sure would be a fun race to see! I think someone said they were Busa powered!

Old 04-14-2004, 03:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

i plan on the labor day trip again, hope to bring more of the northwest guys this time.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a plan. I had a blast the first time and I think that this time will be even better. If majorecho can get the new project working it will be interesting for sure. My bike is looking like it will be pretty fast also but not even close to what major is up to...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DemonDS you are more than welcome to go with us again you would just have to meet us down here and we could all go down together just like last time. I would like to go down on thursday and come back on sunday.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Hey thanks DSa!! You guys are right though, the trip down there was a real blast. It really sucked the snow was gone before i had a chance to take out the 1000 but oh well next winter right?? We'll make up for it this summer. I guarentee you DS Days wont be the only time well be out tearing it up. Hint Hint...............I think I might be able to swing labor day as really its only a three day weekend with my daughter that I could do the week before or the week after so its no big deal actually.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

No problem. I look foward to throwing some sand with you this summer if all goes well. Yea there is always next year for the sled. The snow sure did go fast one weekend I was riding the sled and the next it was on to the dunes. Ut is a strange state for weather that is for sure. Well keep us informed and we will have to hook up and do some riding this year.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Range Rover

THE BOY'S FROM THE NORTHWEST ,will be thereand I sure hope Mario with "WORLD FASTEST DS"(In His Small World) will be there again so we can WHOOP ON HIM ,like last year!

Old 04-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 12:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Boomer84
THE BOY'S FROM THE NORTHWEST ,will be thereand I sure hope Mario with "WORLD FASTEST DS"(In His Small World) will be there again so we can WHOOP ON HIM ,like last year!

Thanks for thinking I have the worlds fastest ds "Gary" , I am sorry to say your nos bike @ sand MT was no where near my slower purple ds you could not get them to run right, Remember?(you couldnt get any bikes to run good but sandmans so who whooped on me?) Dont be a player hater, I know your mech did a good job on my head for 720 and all. I just hope after this 4th motor build Of Whirlys boss can hold up. He said you did the 760 roller installed and he was running nos and lost by far. Im hoping it was an engine malfunction and not just the way it really runs, but when he gets the motor back from ya, We will just go dyno our bikes back to back down here at the speedway. G.0.B. Keep your big league motor builds comming to vegas, I need some competition. So far in YOUR small world you have no room to talk what so ever, you have prooved notta mucho. When you send a motor down here that runs with me then you can talk smack. I will be the first to admit if you send a runner to Dave and Bob, heck Ive been a really nice guy lately anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Next motor you send to Dave (should be real soon) I will try to video tape it and have someone post it to see how they run.

Old 04-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

You know if Vegas is "A small world" than Bakersfield must be just a hole in the wall. Funny thing is I seem to recall a number of bikes from this little hole in the wall putting a hurt on the "Great North West Bikes" at 4SW II [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. BTW: they will be comming to see you at Sandfest (Can't wait to hear the excuse on why they beat you this time).

Old 04-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

One more thing, I also will be @ DS DAYS this year with a little something special from Horsepower Research.

Quick Reply: DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!