CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Originally posted by: BIGBAJA
One more thing, I also will be @ DS DAYS this year with a little something special from Horsepower Research.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I don't know if I have seen you at Sand Mt. yet Scott. Glad to hear you will be there.

I should have my helmet cam dialed in by then. I'll post the results. . . whatever they are!

Old 04-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Looks like we have atleast a couple dozen DS's going already, should be sweet. Looks like lots of FAST bikes will be there. It will be a site to see. Cant wait.

Old 04-16-2004, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

yah........alot faster ones I bet than the last time I was there thats for sure!!!

Old 04-16-2004, 03:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey, bench racing is fun. We should have a class for 'stock' bikes! That way I could cheat and have a chance of winning!

Old 04-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Frist Bigbaja curtis is a world renouned legend not just a local and he deserves the respect he get's but you nevrer see the boy's from bakefield running with the asa(Thats where the rest of the legends hang out and compete) don't get me wrong i worship guy's like curtis sparks but the rest are still out doing it.!!!! not picking on the ametures at glamis.With that being said now only count the ameture winners whala!!!! you find out the southwest is the shiznit !!!!! That s why we have glams god gifted the fastest and the best with the best place to play.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K JHF.

PS:If you've can afford the dvd "getit" and you will see it has only taken us there season to close the gap on a profesional team now thats something to brag about
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

With that being said bring your ameture bike to glamis and well see how you do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

PS i also had a profuel dragster a couple of years a go i was happy and proud i won all the local events at 4 different speedway's THEN i made the mistake of showing up at an event with (don the snake prudone)(tom iva theWagon master) (sneva) and a host of other legends needless to say i got my AZZ handed to me so much. It now has handles so it can be passed around.What im saying is lets not hang on legneds BECAUSE I KNOW THE FASTEST!!!!

Old 04-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Range Rover

Bigbaja,every time you have a motor done you talk up the builder,until you don't pay them, and then they are sh***t!!!!I would not put the higher deck height piston in your motor because you had milled your head .040 and the piston to valve was too close!! So now your going to Mr.HP so I guess this means you owe $$$ to Ron. You have the loyalty of a flea. The $400 "ashtray" was actually free to you since you still have not paid for it.

Old 04-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

Boomer 84,

There are not enough nice guys like you around. And unfortunately too many of those that want everything for nothing. I wanted to express myself on the open forum that I appreciate EVERYTHING that you have done for me and the community of DS riders. You have been a true gentleman.

And acted like a Bear only when it was more than deserving. I have seen all too many come around that you should have thrown out on their butts!!! But you still helped them and opened your toolbox or wrenched for free on their mistake.

For those of you that dont know what you are doing when you build a motor.....blame yourselves. It is your incompetence and shop around mentality that causes the majority of your problems.

I watch some of you on this forum and shake my head. Its like watching a bunch of guys saying they want to take a Mopar Hemi and put it on their 350 Chevy and link it to a Toyota Transmission! It's ridiculous!!

If you have one motor started with one builder, dont go to another builder because he has a similar product for cheaper or because you hear them talk about something better on this forum. C'mon!

There are those of us that have given TVI the exclusive business. My bike still runs and leaves others behind with similar mods. And the others that have had TVI do all of their work are still out there and are still the ones to reckon with. If you dont believe it, show up at Dunefest!!

As for Gary, My hats off to you sir! (You had it once, ya should have kept it!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

and those of you multibrand amature mechanics, I always give the first stretch to you....cover your face and keep your mouth shut....the sand tastes a little pungent here in Oregon when you are roosted by your own mistakes........

Old 04-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

PS.

Curtis Sparks is still an ATV hero to me.

I just want him to prove his meddle in a sanctioned race with timers and lights and unbiased judges.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
fasternu,

You are welcome to show up even if you don't have a DS by then! Considering you drive a Freightliner, you should be able to figure out SOME WAY to fit a quad on your rig & get it over to Sand Mountain, NV! (Near Fallon, NV.)

DSXBear,

I'm going to put it on the calendar now & we'll see what happens between now and then - six months is a long time. I think I should be able to do it though, taking 1 -2 days off is do-able. Generally speaking I can move any weekend long major projects around as well or push off any weekday deals as well. The only thing I can't control is if / when someone has an emergency that requires me to be on the spot. I'm hoping that I can get the vast majority of my clients onto systems that have failure protection in place so that even if something fails no one if offline meaning the failed part can be replaced at a slightly later date.

I'm going to be really excited about hitting the hill this year after I get my new Lectron installed - I'll really look forward to racing Kurt on his DS to see where we are at after I level the playing field. Speaking of that kind of thing, are you going to be adding any goodies to your DS prior to DS Days?
We'll see if you notice the difference at Dunefest. Tires are going to change for that too!

Old 04-16-2004, 04:16 PM

does a club put on this DS days meet at sand mountain or is it just something you guys call it here?? I have a little DS that I will have at sand mountain on the weekend of labor day and will be glad to line up against any other DS even "the world fastest". so fill those nitrous bottles guys and order up your turbos and big bore kits because you will need them.. Cocky aint I? my bike just runs on pump gas... I predict We WILL have a new worlds fastest DS!

Quick Reply: DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!