CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Welcome to the forums! Greg???

History has shown us that it is better to just say a gathering of Dune riders. No club, no trophy.

Usually races are between those in similar classes (stock bore vs. stock bore, big bore pump gas vs. big bore pump gas, etc.)

Your Busa would be in the unlimited or outlaw class.

There will be some pretty impressive single cylinder 4-strokes out there. The Busa's are impressive but, some of these singles are runners as well.

Post some of your pictures on your BusaDS on your personal pages. I'm sure there will be a few on here with quite a few questions for how you did your build.

Old 04-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

WAHOO !!! youve got my attention greg thats a sweet heart !!!! but don't underestimate the one lungers. there was a ninshee that was fast last year but still got taken out by a one lunger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but that is one sweet job you did there very impressive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Gary, I don't owe you **** !! If anyone got ripped here it is me. You charge top dollar for crappy work:My sleeve dropped, the head and cylinder were both decked in a angle, my piston was .050 below deck, my compression was 9:1, the new cylinder that I got from you was cut . Plus you are the one that told me that my RWR valves were junk and they were breaking on people plus that my SamCoe Cylinder was no good. Truth be told Gary talked **** to me about RWR, The Preacher and The Punnisher just to name a few. "Sounds like the Pot calling the Kettle Black" Now I am Pissed!!.

Old 04-16-2004, 06:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

wow :0
so since were talking ds days jeff has a title to defend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
azsand has runner up title to defend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
annilator has been busy, switched fuels, diet to the machine
bigbaja is in with a 720
i've added nitrous, plus put the ds on a little diet, nothing like atkins though, but i do have a 90 lb pilot in training.
major echo added a turbo
someone just posted a busa ds
gary will have a selection of machines
mr hp might even have one of his 800's out there for that
oh and duneme went to the 760 pami
sorry to anyone i left out
plus those darn yamaha 450 will have had a year of work on them

sorry to see guys getting up tight, i sure like racing with everyone i've meet.
oh and since were throwing out claims i'm going to say i'll have the best baja bumper, i know i can beat jeff at this since he doesn't have a bumper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i did file all the welds off of mine and polished it.it started out as a little project that got out of hand.

so this is my thoughts on the out come
the busa will win
we will all have fun

Old 04-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

SANDMAN430 I should have my MR HP-800 by then and you are right as far as people getting up-tight. I have a real problem with Gary (Not anyone else) . Here is the deal, so everyone doesn't have to listen to my problems with TVI, I won't post my opinions about him or his kits anymore. (Unless I am provoked by Gary). It is best if I don't talk to Gary and he doesn't talk to me.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Well, I dont usually say anything unless provoked either, Boomer has provoked me also( he started keyboard raceing NOT ME!!)!!! I have not ever claimed to be the fastest DS BUT GARY put those words into my mouth. He is probably tired of getting calls from one of his customers down here in Vegas complaining about me mopping the hill w/ him (not my fault- I wont go into detail). I always thought Gary was cool until I found out how much crap was being talked on this thread (my name was brought up by boomer) I still wont say anything bad about him, no need to. Ill just lay in the weeds and be cool. I wish him the best. Gary=youve never beat me till this day.

That BOMBUSA (is very nice) and will most likely SHOULD ANNIHILATE anything, Common sence. So what is all the flexing for?? What up with the smack talking?

Everyone on here has pretty good running Bombs on this forum, But boomer seems to have a problem w/ me. Putting words in my mouth.
I have been very quiet abut some things boomer, you should not put words in my mouth. I highly recomend you Check yourself.

And for all the flexers on here (that dont know me), You mean nothing to me LOL. My bike runs good on gas and that is all. I never claimed to be the fastest in the world. And there is no reason why boomer should EVER have anything bad say about the preacher. The preacher dont play no games, he will clown most. and that is a fact. Have a nice day girls.hehehehehe

Old 04-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Also, I agree w/ Sandman- MAJORECHO also has been quiet and I know he has the brains to get the turbo off the hook, so to all who REALLY think their the fastest Ds IN the WORLD, think again there is always more competition in the makeing. Ive thought of a BUsa motor in DS frame, but was told the frame would not be strong enough for one if turboed. But who knows, It sure sounds and looks good.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

A busa DS, well thats cool and all, but not impressive to me at all. Go buy yourself another DS and build one oem motor oem frame like the rest of us then you can show us how impressive of a builder you really are. Drilling some holes, welding a few things, fitting this and that, well thats not a biggy and to say you have the fastest DS, well its not a DS anymore. I look forward to seeing it run, should be awesome no doubt about it. Just dont be suprised if you go home being beat by a single cylinder...........It's happend before.

Old 04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

well it should all be fun, i'll be faster than last year of that i'm sure kind of like demon said no brainer i added nitrous
from posts azsand is much faster-
major is or has added a turbo seems like a no brainer also
i don't think mario ever stops
garys machines is much faster than laster year, that's impression from me riding it
duneme added a 760 i''m learning not to like those thanks parker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
jeff hasn't said a word that can't be good

i don't expect to be the fastest but i'll be happy for who ever is i like seeing the ds go fast, we take to much crap from under informed consumers.

i'll win some races and hear that thing is big is it heavy can it jump.

don't know what problems have been going on but gary really took care of the used race head problem i had, when i bought the nitrous he sent all the extra parts to make a good system.
always likes to hear about our ride weekends. i've always been pleased about the business i've done with him. i ask him about the swingarm cracks he said they weld them, i was shocked at that, i wouldn't aluminum is for weight savings not jumping, but i jump mine 20 dollar fix in a year, i'm happy. i hear about the 720 piston being 9-1 if that is the case i'm happy again this thing runs great with that low of compression, but then i just want a machine that runs well doesn't have to have everything. well sorry feelings arew getting ruffed up everone i've meet is great. i consider mario a friend, so if he whips my machine this year i'll be happy for him, not that i won't try and let him be happy for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hey you guys have a good weekend i'm going to go work for your uncle so i can be ready to go to the big sand box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

I agree about the Busa, make a real OEM moter that can hang on gas then im impressed..But would love to see it run...

The TVI bikes i seen at 4-strokes wars this year were nothing compared to what i have seen other Ds's do JMO..(If that was the TVI group)

Have a good time guys and film some ****..or will be barking on who beat who again...

Quick Reply: DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!