CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Open Appology

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Range Rover
when your holding the football - people will throw evrything they can at you to strip it away .... including the waterboy at the end of the bench.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Open Appology

Sure...it takes a big man to apologize as Big Daddy did. My hats off to you sir.

I also want to point out just how much it takes for a man to sit by silently while issues like these are taking place. Especially in today`s world of "keyboard muscles".

Two thumbs-up to you Eric.

222, your help is highly appreciated as well sir....thank you.

I just want to say that I received a reply (in E-mail form) to a post I started entitled "Engine builder needed". That was about 1 1/2 years ago. Since then, my wife has been responsible for breaking the hearts (and ego`s) of MANY of the 4-stroke (and 2-stroke) dirt drag racers here in KY. We had a great time all summer and for that we owe Eric one big.....HELL YEAH!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Glad to have met you man.........

Old 03-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

And I thought I was big at 6'5" 300lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Big Daddy,

There is a cold one waiting at my camp anytime for you. I respect that you owned yours. Thanks for all of us. Hope to see you out on the dunes and give it a roost together. Ride safe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For everyone, remember what we were told when we were younger. "Some things are better left unsaid...." (mom)

Old 03-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Well said....

Old 03-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

I, Like many of us. Keep an eye on this matter. I am glad to see it is resolved and that for the most part we saw everyone act like the great Bomb guys that we are. MrHp Will be getting my buisness for 2 reasons. 1) He keep his cool...(he knew he was in the right) 2) BigDaddy took the heat to make sure he was in the right.
Ain't America great!!!
Good job BigDaddy you got my respect and fear...6'10" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Hate to jump on the bandwagon here, but I may have said something irritating in the "misinformed" thread. If rubbed anyone the wrong way, I'm sorry.
Hats off to MrHp, I would not have been able to keep my cool like that.

The Bomb forum has always been the most civil of all the manufacturer-titled ones. Good thing too, because there are a lot of BIG guys that own DS's.

I still think the heelguard people are making a killing...

Old 03-10-2004, 11:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Big isnt the word I would use for some of the DS riders. Huge, Gigantic, Humongus, etc.

Old 03-10-2004, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

To me your there, gave your idea, spee-ck your mind, know your wrong, GAVE THANKS, the ????? is will MR. H.P. come back.
Can be PISSSSSED.

later

Old 03-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

I have tried to make it right and yes, MR. HP called me back. I'm sure that it took a lot more than most think to pick up that phone, on his dime. I wanted to tell him from my mouth to his ears, that I was sorry. I did, we had some discussion which will be between us and us only, and he has accepted my oppology. Not many would have handled themselves in that manner. He deserves all the credit that his supporters have thrown his way. And I hope in the future, my actions will speak louder than my pre-mature post.

In the end, I have cost him much more than business, I have hurt my brother personally. We all have our own cross to bare, and this will be mine.

Old 03-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Open Appology

Way to step up Bigdaddy. Again I hope to ride with you sometime!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Open Appology