CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

realtors

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default realtors

i have noticed a couple of people on here run realtor tires.how do you like em?do they climb hills good?do they round off?please add in any comments you have.thanks.

Old 04-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Range Rover
Default realtors

i realy seem to like them,they wear slow,good striat line traction but not well for cornering, another nice thing is you can reverse them around for sand or dirt! 1-10 ill give a 8.5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

I had a set on a Scrambler a few years back and preferred the tires I was running before them better (Holeshots).I ride GNCC style riding. I guess it depends on what kind of riding your doing. Traction is good in mud (never tried them in sand) but not all that great on hardpack. The ride is bumpy and turns to annoying vibration at high speed. I currently run Razr II's on my DS and they are superior to any tire I've had on any quad before. Traction is excellent on all types of terrain and are 6 ply. Jmo.

Old 04-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

i dont mind the ride being a little rough but how bad is it?most of the time my trails are dried and hard but when it rains they get pretty soft.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

Annoying. One other thing to consider is that I've only seen Realtors in 22". That will not only affect your gearing but your handling as well. I'm not trying to talk you out of this tire, but I hate to see someone spend hard earned money only to be dissappointed ( I was). Sounds like a Razr or Holeshot will suite your trailriding needs better.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

a 22in tire is stock size for the 300ex so i will have to go back down to stock gearing.i ride on mostly hills so i need a tire that can do good climbing long steep,twisty hills.plus i could use some extra ground clearance.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

i have a set on my ds for the winter. running them forward (scoop) they work great in snow. just yesterday i went out riding with them on in the dirt, they chewed the sh*t out of grass and shot a rooster tail back a long way on the soft dirt. there a heavy tire and you will lose some power (like a paddle tire) they just don't handle real good in trail conditions, but great if you know it will be wet or muddy. just keep a set of razor's or alike around for when it's trail riding time.

Old 04-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Trailblazer
Default realtors

If your going to put the Realtors on the 300 you may not like it, they are heeeeeavy. The really take all of the pull'n power from that small of bike. I had them on the one of the kids bike and drag'n up the hill it really slowed the bike down. ( both have the same bike)We switched to shreders and are very happy with the hook-up and wear.

Old 04-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

Have to agree with the others. They are a good tire in soft conditions but not what you want in hard pack. Also my friend put them on his 400ex and took them off on the first ride, just killed the power of a 400ex. I love my set but I only use them when I am in Mexico. When riding everything else it is either Haulers or Holeshots.

Old 04-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default realtors

i have half worn set on my ds n my buddy has a new set on his ex, they do work great but will b overkill for your 300, on my buddies 400 up steep hills it bogs, i'm planning on purchasin a 400 in the near future and plan on retiring my half worn set to it, another buddy of mine has a 300 w/dirt devils and they work pretty good, can't say how much it hurt the power becuase i never rode it with any other tires

Quick Reply: realtors