CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Trinity racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 01:28 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity racing

Anyone running their pipe for a ds? Any dyno readings on this? I heard this is the best performing pipe for a ds besides a drag pipe. A big increase in torque and hp over a mrhp end cap.

Old 04-27-2004, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trinity racing

I heard there junk. The best slip on that has the biggest gains would be the HMF pipe. It is dyno proven by MR.HP. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Lance

Old 04-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Trinity racing

I think the Ron Wood pipe has the best overall performance.

Old 04-27-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trinity racing

Originally posted by: DuneMe
I think the Ron Wood pipe has the best overall performance.
Ron woods would be the best for a full pipe but for a slip on it would have to be the HMF. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Lance

Old 04-27-2004, 01:58 AM
Trailblazer
Default Trinity racing

Its a full exhaust with bigger head pipes and is supost to increase bottom end over stock and have more top end than a slip on. I e-mailed them and am waiting for a reply

Old 04-27-2004, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Trinity racing

ummm, the Trinity pipe is a full pipe. I havent seen their slip on if they have one. I agree the RWR is the top all around pipe. Supposedly these dragg pipes thare coming out have higher numbers, I am waiting for some proof of that. I heard these claims before and they fail every time (Trinity, MBRP, ect). My second choice would be either CT racing or Trinity.

Old 04-27-2004, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default Trinity racing

I have the trinity and It is loud. I am not too sure of the overall numbers, but my roommate has a 03 DS, and I have a 04 DS X, and mine has the trinity. Going from riding mine to riding his, it's a big difference. It feels like mine has a lot more torque, and just sets u on ur **** a lot faster than his. I weigh 240-250, and he weighs 130-140 and I smoke him in a drag. So like I said I don't know about numbers, but the trinity is nice. Although I have never had the pleasure of a ron woods. Ne1 wanna trade? Mines only about 4 months old.lol

Old 04-27-2004, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Trinity racing

TheChosenOne

Your Trinity will hold up better than the Ron Wood.

I have a trinity and yes it is loud. The head pipes are sweet looking and they are fairly larger than the stockers. I can't say my DS has a whole lot of torque but it's defintely strong. It's a well fit and finish pipe.

Old 04-27-2004, 03:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Trinity racing

I love my trinity pipe, when i was in dumont i raced a guy with a r/w and it was a total tie, we both only had pipes and air filters, But i weighed like 100 lbs more than him, But i cant express how happy i am with the Trinity

Old 04-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Trinity racing

Happy in these aspects yes, however, there is the chirping, which can be gotten rid of, and there os the fact that the head pipe doesn't fit together perfectly with the midpipe. You can see a bit of exhaust comin out of it, and water when u first start it up after it has cooled.
does urs fit nice?

Quick Reply: Trinity racing