CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

thought my ds was fast

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thought my ds was fast

Sandman will you be playing next weekend, I will be breaking in the shee drag bike if no problems with motor install this week

Old 05-22-2004, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

I was having problems once. It's tough. Just keep your head on straight. The thing is when you come to that fork in the road where you feel down, you can develope those bad habits & fall apart, or you can chose the other path. Sounds like your quads will keep you in a constructive type of free time.

Old 05-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sixsixT
I thought this was going to be a thead about getting spanked by a raptor or something serious like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL! not this time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well, sometimes a divorce is absolutely the right thing to do. Sure, you try and try for sometimes years to get things worked out. But, in the end, if things dont change, sometimes its the best option. One thing is for sure, it's a life changing experience in many ways. I will say this with my divorce, the kids are happier, I'm happier and my ex is happier. Which, was my goal all along - one way or the other.

Old 05-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

I don't have kids.... (just 2 dogs)....

But it was the best thing that ever happened to me....
And I had a beautiful wife, 9yrs younger, great cook, horrible with money....

I've still got all my toys, just less equity in the home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
She's got lots O' my money, plus a new car... etc.etc.

Still... we both won, however... I'm now livin! With no boundaries!

I mean...
Sorry to hear about your big D Sandman.... :>

Old 05-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider

it's all going good i just found it odd that file sign and 2 days later your done. i still have my camper boat, quads minus the one she had. i even got the trampline for the kids, she did take the dog but that was ok, not sure i much cared for the dog. she had a few habits that were not positive to a marriage so it should all work good in the end.

Old 05-24-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

Keep the right side up and all will work out, Line up next to a Smokin' two stroker and at least for a few moments it will all go away...

You'er a Strong one, keep the kids happy in whatever you do. I know my youngin' has been wanting to meet up with your youngin' now for awhile, so let us know when you will be over our way.

Old 05-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

bill, sorry to hear about this. i'm sure you'll bounce back just fine. like they say, plenty of fish in the sea. let me know if i can do anything. sandfest is on this year baby, might find you another one that likes to play in the sand!!!

Old 05-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Semper Fi Bill,

Remember we are all here for you. If ya find some time in the mid week, Id be glad to meet up with you for some riding. Went through the D myself a few years back. Very similar to your circumstances (We'll talk) but it gets better. And being single Dad has it's perks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Chicks dig good dads! And I know you are going to have fun.

Lean on us a bit. We're here to suppt. you!

Semper Fi,

Ken

Old 05-25-2004, 01:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bill check out pic 7, Its what you have to deal with if you come down on memorial weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hope it runs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: thought my ds was fast