CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TBR Swing Arm ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 04:19 PM
TBD
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

Here are some more facts. The fact that they wouldn't have the desert program if it wasn't for Greg and I. The fact that they haven't even made to the top three with there desert program.

Old 06-04-2004, 04:26 PM
TBD
Trailblazer
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

So how do you account for them having my phone number. My customer list. If what you say is correct then how did they end up with these things? It's time that someone questions people like yourself who believe that they actually know how a quad is suppose to work and try to pass on that info to unbeware users.

Old 06-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

Hey Hey Hey long time no see or hear from!!!!! And i don't care if your are the worlds worst buinessman YOUR A HEII of a desingner where have you been i haven't seen you or greg down at gordons in awhile stop and say hi once in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

Interesting how time changes erodes memories. Let's see Tim, how was your financial and professional situation before you "joined" TBR. I believe they assumed your debts, repaired or replaced products you built, even months after your departure, gave service to customers you ignored for months and so on.
Why did they let you go? You claim that you were duped, but in fact you were given the oppertunity to become part owner in time and made a nice paycheck and didn't have to run the operation. You couldn't even do that, all I did was say how TBR would benefit from your expertise to members of this forum, and what did they get for bailing you out?????? Heel guards that took a week to fabricate. I guess you'd never make it on American Chopper.
Simple fact, you were rescued from a financial hardship to put it lightly, and this is the payment in return??? Do you still owe someone money who has let it slide?
Man, I have had no beef with you and wished you could have moved on and done well. Now after all these months you come out with this??? Tell me, where would you have been had they not bailed you out? You may have issue in how things are explained, but from where I stand you were stuck in a pile of manure and came out smelling much better.
This distributor, have you patched up your spat with Ricky Stator so he can market your stuff like his cheap "your words" a-arms you designed?? Or is there another company that will be in the same boat he's in, holding your debt over the heads of others. Heck, TBR couldn't even have a customer buy replacement ball joints to fix your arms from Ricky because of all your damage.
You aren't some poor victim so stop acting like it. Go on, do whatever it is you're doing and get on with your life.

Sorry I gave you so much credit, I guess it was misplaced.

Old 06-04-2004, 08:17 PM
TBD
Trailblazer
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

My memory is fine. We spent 3 months talking and developing a business plan that was never followed. Of course your have story and I have mine. The part about bailling me out is tottally false. Maybe you don't realize what I turned over for that debt that you say they took care of. As far as the Ricky Stator deal, I don't think it was just me because I'm sure you still can't get anything from him. I would also appreciate it if you wouldn't miss qoute me. What I said about Ricky's arms is that they were a inexpensive arm not cheap. No, he is not the distributor. And about "this is the way you pay us back". I still am taking care of my debt. No one has to take care of my finances. Now that I'm dealing with actual business people that have no problem signing contracts with me, even with my financial position, I can start taking care of my problems. This is all I'm going to say about this unless you pursue it further. As far as product info and advice I will be back to put my two cents in. I need to keep you "PRO Rider" in check.

Old 06-04-2004, 08:24 PM
TBD
Trailblazer
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

Hi AZsand. If this is who I think it is I'm glad to hear from you. I would like to talk to you more. Please private message me and I'll tell you how to get a hold of me. I haven't been to Gordons in awhile. Kind of burnt out on riding the dunes. I've been doing a lot of the Superstition area. I'll be in Az at the end of June.

Old 06-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

You know what, that's fine, we keep our differences out of these public forums and you have no problems with TBR.
Of course your story and theirs will differ, and it's fantastic that you have a new backer to help you out at this time, and if it works out for ya, great. I'm glad to hear your finances are getting handled so good luck to ya..... but this ends here. You keep the comments out of the public, and I will do likewise as well as those at TBR.

Oh, one more thing, at what point did I ever say I was a Pro Rider? Feel free to keep me in check on here, if it makes you feel better, but if it does I feel sorry for ya, cause till today I had the utmost respect for you, now I wonder if it was misplaced.

Old 06-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Trailblazer
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

Oh, one more thing, at what point did I ever say I was a Pro Rider?
Um, Im not in this whole personal dispute or anything but it does say Pro Rider under your name. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

The Pro Ride moniker denotes the amount of time and posts you have, you are a newer member so you are designated a weekend warrior.
Thanks for pointing that out though.

Old 06-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default TBR Swing Arm ?

all I want to know is, am I going to be able to get replacement parts from TBR?

Quick Reply: TBR Swing Arm ?