CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Who can make it?? we need to know!

Will Selector hold his title in his home court? And try to get revenge on me?
Majors turbo should wax everything!
Demon ds is being sneaky I heard through the grapevine.
Dsaholic is ready to go.
1Badraptor is out for blood hes comming up with us The Punisher will be dragging the whoop section with a large rake to make for a smooth race.
It doesn't look good, it's about 90% on the not going side.

Old 05-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Well, It doesnt look so good for me either.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I heard the weather is going to call for high winds.
The trip seems to be falling apart. Not everyone is too sure if they can make it. Which is always understandable. I forsee a **** storm raining down on me this week w/ business anyways. "whats new"

Selector is haveing hold-ups
Major is working on getting the bugs out
1badraptor isnt going
Dr.Dune isnt going
others are not too sure

It looks like a plan to fall back on @ Dumont.

Old 05-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

dumont it is..LOL it's going to be 95 there with a wind of 14 MPH, i got to hit somewhere ...

Old 05-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

or Pismo, but I hear ya Dumont is right there for ya. **** we might go to Dumont anyways. will keep you posted.

Old 05-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Try Sand Mt., NEVADA!!!

We are all set for our trip. Weather looks to be perfect! Mid 70's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hope to see some of you there. It is going to be quite a show!

Old 05-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

I wouldn't count on the weather being accurate this early in the week. It usually will change 4 times before the weekend.

Let me know if you guys are going to go because if you aren't we are going to stay at the camp ground. I hope it works out and you can make it down. Here is the wether that i check and it is usually pretty good. KSL weather for Jericho (dunes)

Old 05-24-2004, 05:57 PM
Range Rover

Sand Mountain NV looks to be the place to be. Ill be arriving sat 5/29 about lunch time. Never been so if anybody has suggestions or direction I would be most appreciative. You will know if you see me by my front bumper. Can't wait[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Rob

Old 05-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

KMS plans to have a DS Turbo bike and a Raptor Turbo @ sand mountain Nev. It will be interesting to hear the results after their not so favorable showing at 4 stroke wars.
I'm working every spare minute this week to be there this weekend - WITH Or WITHOUT any one else. I gotta ride, it's killing me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It'll be nice to meet some new folks I hope some of you still show up for some serious fun!

Old 05-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

We will be there either way so you can plan on that. Easter the weather was really crappy but we still got some good riding in and had a blast.

Major,

We might be at the campground if the wether looks bad so you would have to trailer the DS over to the mountain but you still have a place in the trailer if you want it.

Old 05-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

It looks like it is going to be perfect weather to me at L.S.!!! All weather reports seem to be about the same. Friday a 40% chance of Rain which is scattered and then Saturday will be partly cloudy with a 20 % chance of rain and Sunday will be mostly sunny. And the best part of all is that the temps will never see above 80 Degrees!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So, Mario are you player hating for this weekend or what!!! It very seldom is windy out thier and the weather usually changes for the best also. Don't be bugging about the chicks and the Drive man! It will be your undoing!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey DSA tell mario there will be plenty of hill shooting action there for him will ya! He thinks their won't be any bikes their to give him a run.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.