CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

The turbo is here !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 01:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The turbo is here !!!!!!!

Just got back from sand mt nevada where the kms turbo ds took out all fourstrokes except jeffrivercity 830 alcahol nitrous bike Yes 760'pami's sparks 690's nitrous yfz'z and all sparks crf450's it was a good weekend with a great crowd. and over on the banshee hill there were some real rockers too. And the busa was quick azz heII !!!

And one must remeber except the turbo the rest of the ds was right out of the box.

There was a turbo raptor there and it was actualy faster than the ds but turbo met rappy stock rod bad reviews!!!!!! But there will be a new turbo raptor with a carillo rod real soon which should propel the owner to where he's alway's thought he was already!!!!!

Im tired its nap time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

Damn, i wish i would have stayed now, we left friday afternoon cuz we had been there since tuesday.

Old 05-31-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like we missed a good time. Had to work all weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

The city was empty with everyone out having fun like it should be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glad you all had a good time.

Ken

Old 05-31-2004, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Was any video taken of either bikes??

Old 05-31-2004, 02:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

YES SIR !!!!!! i have learned that viedo is the most important tool in racing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] in the next day or so we should be able too get some up somewhere so people can see !!! im not good at that stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

PS talk to me majore???? pm me if need be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 06:54 PM
Range Rover

All I have to say is that the turbo systems that KMS have put together are amazing. I am still in shock over how well the turbo bikes ran. Words can't do these machines justice, I'll just wait and let the videos do the talking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AZSAND,
Were you on the orange and black Baja? I was the guy on the 04 Baja X who pulled up next to you near camp on Sunday afternoon asking you how you liked the turbo.

It sounded like it wasn't running right quite right when you first hit it, but then it took off like a bat out a hell.

Old 05-31-2004, 07:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We took turns running it Me , Rodsmith32, kelly and alls we had for the bike was a set of 10 paddle haulers and the bike takes off with stock power and the turbo kicks in at 1500 rpm's so are take offs were a tad slow!!! But most bikes could take us by 6-8 bikes out of tha hole and we could catch them on the hill with no problem.Rod actualy got real good at the take offs and was beating some fast AZZ banshees too!!! We hot lapped the heck out of that ds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was driving my black golf cart around most of the time it was the black lifted cart with spinners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2004, 07:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

It looks like the turbo ds held up w/ reliability and power. And also could manage through the whoops? I guess its time to sell one of the Bikes and call KMS.

Sounds like Jeffinrivercity, still OWNS that hill.

Did the Busa powered DS beat the Turbo ds?

Quick Reply: The turbo is here !!!!!!!