CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

looking for Bombardier and (!) Polaris dealer in the US

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 07:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for Bombardier and (!) Polaris dealer in the US

Hi...

I´m form Germany and in the near future I want to buy 2 quads; one DS 650 and one Polaris Predator 500 for my girlfriend. The price situation for quads in Germany is horrible and so we decided to by them on the cheaper side of the north atlantic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Does anybody know a dealer who sells both brands -for good prices- and provides deliveries FOB New York or any other suitable port ?
Maybe we´ll take also two additional quads from Suzuki (LTZ-400) to fill up the overseas container.

Many thanks in advance... Stefan

---

This is just school english - I´m really sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
If there´s sth. you did not understood - please let me know, I´ll try to 'say' it in a different way...

Old 08-02-2004, 07:52 AM
Trailblazer

Hey whats up stefan try Alba motorsports... i dont think they carry polaris but they do have the bomber with extra goodies for the stock quad price and suzuki's .

Old 08-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

As long as you take delivery yourself and make the shipping arrangements you shouldn't have any problems, you can probably get the Bombardier and Suzukis already crated, but the Polaris crates are recycled back to Polaris. Dealer agreements are pretty strict about overseas sales. You can come get it, but we can't ship it to you. You should be able to find a dealer in the New York/New Jersey area who could deliver it to the docks, but I think you will need a local address for registration.....good luck.

Old 08-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

tvi sells both- 503-648-1254

Old 08-02-2004, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

I bought my scrambler from tvi thay have good prices and good service.

Old 08-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just sent an email to TVI and asked if they have a problem in selling these quads to someone from outside of the US. In the meantime I found two or three shipping agents with full pickup and shipping service. Many thanks you all and please don´t stop to place interesting hints here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2004, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

If the TVI deal don't work I know Wausau Motorsports of Wausau, Wisconsin is a Polaris and Bombardier dealer. Little closer to the east coast if shipping is important..... Just an idea.

Old 08-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

go too the polaris site click finde deler and tipe 14477 as the zip code. there is a dealer name cooper sales and servis go to that one he has bomba and polaris

Old 08-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

I also looked into importing from the US

I was going to get screwed with import taxes so i used the cheap us price to screw a UK dealer down i got an 04 DS650 viper
for £ 5228 sterling with a full two year warranty.
There would be no taxes from here as we are both EU countries
If this is of any interest to u or i can help u in any way Reply on here or send me a pm

Good luck

Old 08-03-2004, 02:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

I thank you all a lot - especially the contact Wausau is interesting because they´re closer to the eastside ports.
But with reference to the dealer in the UK... this is also a good alternative. If I add our taxes and compare both shipping cost, the price is very close to what I have to pay for US quads. 6700 US$ ~ 5600 EUR + 26% taxes + long distance shipping... If I buy in England I´ll have much less trouble with the payment and I can take a truck to pickup both for very less money [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Blue250r, do you think it´s possible to come in contact with your dealer again ? Does he has only Bombardier or can he also provide other brands ?

Quick Reply: looking for Bombardier and (!) Polaris dealer in the US