CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont

I admit that I tapped the nos in 4th gear for a mili-second on race3 with yfz. You can actually hear the Rs go up, and it held the rpm after the tap... Next time out I will be spraying the entire time while running the hill.
I may have been toying around with it in race2 also, Its pretty obvious if you can hear the motor.

Dave, I hit a pretty good speed when I ran the solo nos run. Unfortunately the potential of the nos was not shown this trip out...
Soryy, Ill practice on the video hold.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Range Rover

Hey Dave WHAT A DIFFERENCE. Many thanks to Mad racing, I mean I think i gained half;hill.
THe 800 is alive and doing well . Found a loose sparkplug boot and a cracked intake boot.

Minor money , I think theres still a lot left in this MOTOR, just penny BS. Hats off to Mark at Mad,
.He's telling me with minute work, (race gas, intake and sparkplug boot, gearing, jetting,blah,blah)
guarnteed easy 6 bike lenghts.

MARK the MAN many thanks

FRANK

(p.s. the rail is painted and dialed in (grateful dead style) are you ready for a ride????

Old 08-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: marbleous

(p.s. the rail is painted and dialed in (grateful dead style) are you ready for a ride????
Ooh Ooh, me, me , me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mario I added the solo run. Don't know why I didn't catch that one. Good thing you commented on your solo run. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Man I can't wait for October to get here. Hopefuly my pile O Raptor will stay together the whole season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Thanks, Dave, You didnt have to post it, I was wanting you to see how 4th gear streched out higher when I tapped the button a few times, I was in 4th at the beginning of the hill and wanted to see how the nos reacted under a load.. The more I watch the vid, the more I realize I shouldnt be short shifting. I also need to work on gearing and paddles.

Yah, I cant wait till this dumont season, I think I am going to do more trail riding too. I wouldnt mind a yfz 470 for some trails and drags.
Ill be watching the weather like a hawk, And maybe we can catch a mini-cold front.LOL

And from what I hear your bike is running very strong also.

CPCPATRIOT- I was only running nos in 4th gear, And I could not hold the button down for more than a second, It would bogg, The gas jet on nos was way rich, But If I tapped it , It would kick in a little, For only holding it for a second I would jump up a length or so everytime I tapped the nos. I did feel it, I was just testing the waters so to speak. I hit the button in more than one race. Not the ones against the 800 w/ thunder on it. I actualy think I did better off the bottle sometimes, I payed more attention to my holeshot and stretched 3rd out alot more.

Old 08-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

Just a little FYI, selector has sold his yfz 470 and all of his go fast goodies.

So mario you only ran nos in one of thoose runs, that looks like a fun hill, I might have to come run you on your hill.

I need to find myself some hot 100 pound chick to ride my bike. the fastest normal yfz in utah is driven by a Women

Later dave

Old 08-04-2004, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

HELP! i cant get my computer to play the vids. when it goes to media player it says the runtime selected is to long

Old 08-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Nice Job and GOOD VIDS!!!

Mario your bike is running awesome and the yfz, and the 800cc did too... Good racing, I'm jealous, I would have gotten my socks knocked off by you guys but it would have been fun.

mad, not sure why, maybe update??? did you "select target as"?

Old 08-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

First off thanks wshrdskin for posting the vids. Thanks for the props guys, I have a little more to do to my bike but she should run good after that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It was fun and a trip in the near future is in the making. Mario's bike is a monster thats for sure. Now we just need to get Mark's 727 out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2004, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thunderalley400ex
Now we just need to get Mark's 727 out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
who are you talking about? king???

Old 08-04-2004, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

Well king's bike to but I was talking about MAD racing's bike, his name is mark...

Quick Reply: Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont