CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS650 w/Hayabusa engine on EBAY

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS650 w/Hayabusa engine on EBAY

Ok, Im impressed. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Old 08-20-2004, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I am going to try and get it.. It is a nicely built bike.

If you think about it, the guy is 100% right IMO, You can put 15k+ in to your bike and still be no where near this busa powered quad, ALL the "BIG" EXPENSIVE kits will get you broke and out of $$$$$ fast, for half the price you can have a quad like this busa. I have decided IF you want to go fast, your never going to be satisfied with all these stock motor up-grades, If you really want to be happy, I think a 200hp reliable "sturdy" quad like this is the way to go. I will never spend another dime on my big bore ds motor, I would rather have something sick like this bike.

And who cares if it is not a "ds" motor, It will spank "most" full blown drag banshees.

I would sell both my 720s for this bike if I had too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW- Isnt this bombusa's bike?

I predict somebody from this forum will end up with it. Bigwaynster is all over it too.LOL
LOL Did you see my name in the bid history [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I figure why bid it up now, plenty of time left. Don't worry Mario, I won't out bid ya. That thing sure is cool, I like the dash and the drink holder.

Old 08-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I am going to try and get it.. It is a nicely built bike.

If you think about it, the guy is 100% right IMO, You can put 15k+ in to your bike and still be no where near this busa powered quad, ALL the "BIG" EXPENSIVE kits will get you broke and out of $$$$$ fast, for half the price you can have a quad like this busa. I have decided IF you want to go fast, your never going to be satisfied with all these stock motor up-grades, If you really want to be happy, I think a 200hp reliable "sturdy" quad like this is the way to go. I will never spend another dime on my big bore ds motor, I would rather have something sick like this bike.

And who cares if it is not a "ds" motor, It will spank "most" full blown drag banshees.

I would sell both my 720s for this bike if I had too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW- Isnt this bombusa's bike?

I predict somebody from this forum will end up with it. Bigwaynster is all over it too.LOL
LOL Did you see my name in the bid history [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I figure why bid it up now, plenty of time left. Don't worry Mario, I won't out bid ya. That thing sure is cool, I like the dash and the drink holder.
Ya, but CapeWindy is bidding on it now! That thing will be above 10K before too long.

Old 08-20-2004, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

did you guys here that thing running

sounds sweeeeeet!

Old 08-20-2004, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

So who's bidding on the bombusa? I am think of bidding but don't want to boost up the price if some is going to bid more than me.

Old 08-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!

Wow that thing is located just across town from me. I may have to go check it out in person. I don't think this is the one I saw running at Sand Mtn. NV over Memorial weekend. This one actually looks cleaner. Anyone notice where he relocated the gas tank to.

Old 08-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Can you give us a report on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

well that is a different kind of machine don't think that extra 30 pounds matter with that engine.

Old 08-20-2004, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

could you see adding a turbo kit or NOS to that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I've seen sand rails with that motor, they FLY

Old 08-20-2004, 02:13 PM
sam
Pro Rider

Shawing!!! Ya!! baby Ya!! that gives me gose bumps just looking at it, then you get to hear it. that thing has got to be a rush!! I think I wet my self i gota go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

J/K
Sam

Quick Reply: DS650 w/Hayabusa engine on EBAY