CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS650 w/Hayabusa engine on EBAY

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS650 w/Hayabusa engine on EBAY

i was wondering if any of you guys out there had experience with a machine like this, how reliable would these things be, i know the engine would probably be pretty reliable, but wouldnt something with that much horse power just break bolts off all the time, Just wondering

Old 08-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bigslim78
ohh my god, i just clicked the video on ebay and when he revs it up it just sounds SICK!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
i know that engine sounds awesome.

if you turbo this thing you could get it way over 350 hp. thats just crazy.

Old 08-23-2004, 02:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey check this out! Hope these links work. if not copy and paste. 600 HP WOW!

Click here: Afordable Turbo Hayabusa Systems $3200-$3500 install in 2HRs!
copy and paste---> http://www.stedmanmotorsports.com/Contens/turbo.htm

Click here: Extreme Turbo Hayabusa kits 600horse power BIG $$$
copy and paste---> http://www.totalkaosperformance.com/stage1busrac

Click here: NX Nitrous Express Kits Hayabusa
copy and paste---> http://www.exoticsportbike.com/nx_ni...press_kits.htm

Old 08-23-2004, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Someone asked the question if this would be reliable....

I have a Busa - 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa

It is a monster!!!! I have never ridden anything like it in my life, and suspect that I never will. Funny thing about the busa or what ever the busa motor is in, you can run it all day at 10,500rpm and you'll need to rebuilt the motor after about 50K........ so I guess if it was in a quad, it would need a rebuild in oh' about a ZILLION YEARS!!!!!

I maybe be looking into building my DS in this manner. With the folks that I know in the BUSA world, it wouldn't be hard to do. The unfortunate thing in this whole thing is that Busa motors along with the entire computer/wire harness' are available. Lot's of busa and for that matter other super bike motors are available because of totalled bikes. It's nothing to lay down a superbike and have it "totalled" by the insurance company. Try getting a fairing, motor covers, handle bars, tripple clamp, signals and a head light....... maybe 4g's when it's all done, and that's a VERY safe estimate.

I think I see a busa motor in my DS in the next year or two........

Old 08-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Range Rover

wow, that bike looks sweeeeeeeeeeet!i just bought one last weekend from by bubbies drag shop.everything.motor-trans,rad,wire harn.fuel injection.comp.for$ 2,500....i went to get a 954 motor that his friend just layed down at the track and he told me about this one,he also said he would cut the gear for me to.i was reading about the big bores kits, while the motor is out i might as well do it up.it will be a straight drag bike 1/8 & 1/4.

i have been reading up on it all week and now those pics are great.we didnt know how we were going to do the exaustand the gas tank.im selling my motor,cdi,45carb,trinity pipes,nos!my e-mail is masters066@aol.com he still has the other motor.

Old 08-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

I must say that thing is awsome! I noticed one thing in the video though, When he cranks it up, its setting there running and then they rev it up right? there isnt anyone giving it any gas.....

Old 08-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Range Rover

you can see the guy holding the vidoe camera reach down and grab the twist throttle

Old 08-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Lomax
I must say that thing is awsome! I noticed one thing in the video though, When he cranks it up, its setting there running and then they rev it up right? there isnt anyone giving it any gas.....
Yes there is. Watch the video again. The guy taking the video reaches out and grabs the throttle then the video pans away a bit and he revs it up. It hits the rev limiter faster than you can blink an eye. My guess is, you've have to have grande huevos to run that bike as quick and fast as it will go. Buy it Mario, come on, do it, do it, do it, you know you want to. Just do it.

Old 08-23-2004, 11:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!XSXAZJSGKDGKDGK#$JY$KJ$HFG$J$!! LOL I guess yall want to keep bidding up early??
Where ya'll gonna be when the LAST bidding day comes around?? Are ya gonna cancel the sand MT trip!!!!!

AZ, Sandbomber, Gary- I can bet my left Nut that you guys are creeping on this item TOO!! Who ever gets it will honk the horn and pass Everybody by drinking a pepsi and half tracking ya the whole way, WOW what a sight that would be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2004, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

I just looked on Ebay and that thing is over $10,000. HOLY ****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS650 w/Hayabusa engine on EBAY