CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

lol...someone should set that up. both are very impressive..... i think garys supposed to be getting a dyno soon...it will be pretty interesting to see the numbers his turbo puts up....i would and "will" put up my milk money that garys turbo puts up a higher number than scoobys.....jmo..Theres alot of H.p to be had with an 800 EFI Turbo....only time will tell...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

can you call and order a scooby turbo? the tvi is cal and get one there is always a one of a kind machine. i'm sure scobbys is plenty fast but it is a one of a kind.

Old 10-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sure you can order a Scooby turbo thru him, It only takes money. It's been up for sale before. Can I order a stock bore stroke DS650 from TVI that would out run Scooby?

Old 10-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

proberly not....but u COULDNT order it from mr.hp either...

Old 10-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

Did anyone say you could? Does that still make Scooby turbo any slower? what about the non turbo 720 laying the wood to the non turbo TVI 770?

Old 10-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

This thread never quit's - let's go race !

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XR650Warrior
This thread never quit's - let's go race !

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Your right, I've said enough. It's all in the good of bomb onwers one way or the other. I'm out of here! PEACE OUT!

Old 10-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

country joe, i have no idea.....was this some highly televized pay per viewed race? its defently all u can think about....SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

there are some defently stout 720's out there that proberly could compete with alot of bigger cc motors......

TVi, Pami,Ron Woods, are easy to ridicule, they have a ton of stuff out there, and if anyone beats them thats all u hear about..u never hear about the other 100 bikes you "layed wood " to......im sure if hp research ever gets theres going, no matter how fast it is there will be someone see it get beat and they will be on here talking about how a 720 smoked the 730...

Old 10-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

Does it have to be? 720 verse's a TVI 770? dang my bad!

Old 10-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

could it be your a little pissy today because OU "layed Wood" to texas....lol

Quick Reply: Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?