CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Halloween....Little Sahara????

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 06:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halloween....Little Sahara????

Sounds like yall had a good time. So, who was the fastest 4-stroke?

Old 10-31-2004, 06:56 PM
amd
Pro Rider

I didnt make it this time. My buddy with the 03 baja went I guess. I havent talked to him. Looks like I should have went, but oh well. Thinking about selling both the ds and the z anyway. Since I had to move out of my house and into a place that doesnt have much room I cant work on anything. Stupid divorce...

Glad you all had a good time though.

Old 10-31-2004, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

The fastest 4-stroke period probabely Scooby Until jeff gets more comfortable on the bombusa. Naturally aspirated with an atv motor fastest I saw was Dollar Bills Raptor, he didn't even need to spray But Inever saw him run Jeffroes or Scoobys DS's. Yhere were a couple of pretty quick yfz's that gave me a good run, which isn't real hard to do. but it was all fun.

Old 10-31-2004, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

thanks man we all went to the back and raced the F.A.S.T shee's and i raced back there i turned the bottle on it was mean Scooby's bike made some good passes and that busa was just to mean he gave some shee's about 50 yard's head start and smoked them

Old 11-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Trailblazer

anyone race a drag chassis 250R on Friday?? I was wondering how everyone thought it ran.

Old 11-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

trix- where did you run your bikes? i was looking forward to watching them go. i saw a banshee that you ported, but none of your hondas

Old 11-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Trailblazer

I did not make it down. Decided to stay at the house and do some halloween things, ya, priorities suck, lol. A drag chassis honda that i ported was down on Friday and i was told he was putting it to some ppl. I was just wondering if anyone saw it run and what they thought about it. Ill prolly keep our bikes at local testing places until it warms back up. We have a couple of big motor bikes we are playing with and tuning it. We picked up a Packard Rotax R motor and have been playing with it trying to get the chassis dialed in. Should be real hard to out run it come next year.

Old 11-01-2004, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

bummer that you didn't make the trip. didn't see any drag chassis hondas. just a bunch of 450r's. a whole bunch.

Old 11-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I had a great time, I wish I didnt have leave early on Saturday Afternoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But the riding on Friday night and saturday was just plain AWESOME!!! Great duning !!!!

THANK YOU JEFFROE!!! for letting me spend some time on your BUSA DS!!! That is an AWESOME machine!!!! I can only hope my DS turns out half as good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hope your trip home was good.

Great to see Scooby, His DS was CRANKED!!! he and the BUSA was going at it!! great races!!!! (I hope somebody got them on film).

Nice to see Dollar and the texas guys agian, and also a pleasure meeting Crazy painter, DUDE how much to paint my DS PLastic??? Your DS is SAWEET looking!!!.

Sorry I didnt have enough time to hang out more,and talk. I had very limited time this trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Till next time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 11-01-2004, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

had a real good time over halloween, got to meet alot of forum guys i had not met yet. camped next to biggerisbetter and raced alot of fast macines (SCOOBIES TURBO IS STRONG) the race area is a little short for the busa, seems like it would be better suited for longer runs up hill. scooby and i ran out back and ended up side by side most all the way down (alomost lost it trying to stop) was able to ride the busa around the park alot other than racing and had fun just burning up and down the dunes (lots of wind +sun= smooth sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) just not to much jumping kinda heavy for that. ever get back from a sand trip and wished you had video taped hours of racing and jumping, it was just to windy to get any good shots on thurs or friday and sat was race day not much time for pic's.

Quick Reply: Halloween....Little Sahara????