CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

look new pics.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default look new pics.

the sun was in my eyes , I didn't hear anyone say go, I was trying to be nice to someone with a ratty old machine. I was letting him feel good about himself for a short while[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2004, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

i bet that led light made you 5 more hp!!! i also have one and it did the same[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

with the added HP from the LED and the paint job I'm almost at 45 RWHP, no wonder I can barely hang on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

bump now its better look

Old 10-16-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

I got that Aero Tech rear light cover, "DS" engraved, easily gives me 9+ HP at the rear wheels, and 2+ on the fronts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 12:06 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

Very cocky guy for only having a stage 2. Why dont you bring it to Little Sahara in Oklahoma and you could race my stage 1........

Old 10-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

i didnt see him today. marrtoo is there and crazypainter. the only one that im really having problem with today is the one from grand island. other than crazypainter no one comes close. havnt seen zomibe yet.

Old 10-17-2004, 11:51 AM
amd
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

Yea that doesn't surprise me. He ran his mouth and couldnt back it up...hmmmm never seen that before...lol

How was the race?

Old 10-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

well heres how the race went i never saw "H" but any way crazypainter came in second and i let his son ride mine. hes about 40lb lighter and he WON!! with of course my bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i think crazypainter will tell the rest tonight hes not home yet. BUT THE 2 DS'S WON THE 500 AND UP CLASS!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. where where you h you big talker you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2004, 09:36 PM
H
Pro Rider
Default look new pics.

Crow is a difficult dish to swallow, but here goes, First after sending CP home with his tail between his legs last week I took one more run and I broke something bad in my motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I still went to Genoa with my Honda. After my trash talk to shmee I thought he might hit me so I stayed anonymous. Crazys bike must not have been running right or hes a husler cause I saw he and shmee run anything and everything the only one to give them a good run was an extrmely modded DS not just motor but everything on it. when it came race time crazy lost to a 450r I thought his was probably going out early. Then he came back and beat everyone to the final round where shmee beat him and took first crazy got second, shmees bike retired undefeated!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] way to go both of you And Ican honestly say that I couldn't touch crazys bike in sand, or did he do more to it?

Quick Reply: look new pics.