CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont, 10/16/04 videos

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont, 10/16/04 videos

Bike is running OK on the spray...... it's a good hit, but I can't get the carb to flow enough fuel to be safe. In fact, toward the middle of the day, I was rattling the motor a little on two runs. I decided to shut down the spray and just play.

When I got on Mario's bike and he on mine, he sprayed and I ran all motor. His bike was about 1/2 - 1 bike length in front of mine with him on it. If anything, it shows how much I give up when racing against guys 125lbs less than me.

Mario eluded to a leak that I had. My sorry NOS bottle guage was leaking like a 100yr old boat. That got ripped off and I went back to the hill. That's when I was rattling things a bit. I REALLY need to look into another TM and let Hightower work the thumb issue out for me. Other than that, the hit was hard and it was able to hold it's own.

There is a video of the Mario and me racing each other's quads. Should be interesting to see.

I'm the guy with riding what looks to be a DS 90 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2004, 11:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, here's mario and bigdaddy racing on NOS I think.

Mario vs Bigdaddy 1.17mb

This one is Mario and Bigdaddy rideing each others quads.

Mario vs Bigdaddy, switched 1.3mb

This Mario racing the CR500r again with me trying to stay in sight.

Mario vs CR500 vs Me 1.3mb

This is Bigdaddy racing Justin (piped Raptor) Larry and myself not useing his nos.

Bigdaddy vs my clan 1.9mb

Old 10-18-2004, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JEFFROE
was it just the video or did i hear some sputtering.
When watching the vids from the tape I don't hear the miss/pop/sputter, it must have been hits and misses when transfering the tape to my puter. I don't have state of the art stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Great Job on the video Margret (Mario's better half) Also to the editor Dave (wshrdskin)
That is so cool to be able to go out on the weekends and have fun. Then spend the rest of the week watching and re-living all that fun.

Old 10-19-2004, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Where is the NO2 when I needed it???????? Man, I've got to have some sort of surgery to cut about 10inches off and 100lbs.

You guys would be dog food [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Eaglecollector, nice riding with you especially after we lost my dead weight that I was carrying. When I got back to camp, they said that they just couldn't handle the peaks and razors. And two of them were experienced riders [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

guess I make up for PURE SKILL what I give up in size!!!!! HAH!

Showing me on Mario's bike, really give you an idea of what that extra size gives up.

I need another sand rail!

By the way, any of you punks want to play a little basketball? I tell you what, we'll play for a paycheck and I won't even dunk.

Old 10-19-2004, 12:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Thanks Larry!- This is Marios better half, Margaret. (Thanks Dave for posting the vids its great to re-live the good times!) It was hard to tell who was racing from the truck but I tried to get evreyone in the pic. Next time I will do all the filming closer to the hill and hopefully I can even take some video from the top or half way up the hill, so I can really get each of you up close. Like always it was great to see you guys and I look forward to watching you guys tear it up this year!

Thanks Big mike for letting me ride up the hill on your bike.

Margaret

Old 10-19-2004, 12:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Margaret
I spelled your name right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Damn, I'm good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

No Problem Margaret. Got to get you trained right so that you can start piloting my DS around. You did great, and by the way, the bike is just fine. Get Mario to bring you up for the day at Halloween. You and my Wife can hang out.

Also, Margaret...... next time you get me on film and I'm that far behind, just get real close on my bike and my bike only, and I'll say that I got them on the top of the hill.

Old 10-19-2004, 12:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I used to run Mario's bike on the leftside of the hill (the original comp hill) before he lightened it up and took the front brakes off and made it un-stable for me. I was glad Justin went up with me and had my back because I did not realize how steep and long it really is. Thanks for insisting that I try your bike out, I had a blast! Hopefully I will have a chance to get used to your bike and pilot it, Mario gave me promission. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will definetly be there Halloween and I would love to hang out with your wife.

Old 10-19-2004, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nice video's. . .

That NOs stuff is gettin' out of hand. I've got some helmet cam video of DS650Viper on the spray. . . ahead of me!

Annihilater: Have you tried a 30HP shot? How much are you usually running?

Quick Reply: Dumont, 10/16/04 videos