CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MisterHP 730 kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 01:00 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MisterHP 730 kit?

Will be testing some stuff at glamis this week for 222 and mr hp ? I read alot of BS on this site and almost never post because of this! very impressed with what we have done so far taking alot of time but time is good to achive perfection. I run booth the ds 650 and the yfz 450 hard to beat. thanks to 222 and mr hp very very good people and I trust every penny I invest in them!!!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON"T GOOOOOD LUCK.

Old 11-20-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

HAHA, that epinions thing was when i first bought a raptor when they first came out. Where did you find that? I have since sold my raptors because the tranny's were crap and we had several problems with them. Thats when i saw how good the DS650's are. In fact this is the 3rd and 4th DS i have owned that are in my signature and i havent once had to do anything but regular maintnence(sp?).

Sean

Old 11-20-2004, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jetsnow600
I never said he was Samecoe or Knutz, i said he could be the next samcoe or knutz and i want everyone out there to be aware what could happen, He has been promising this 730 kit for months now and nothing has happened? Lets see what happens.

I also noticed none of you commented on 222 being his financial backer and how he was always on here praising how good mrhp stuff is, gee, i wonder why he hasnt been doing that recently, i bet some of you didnt know that and partially made your purchase on his biased reviews of products and he was trying to hide that he was erics financial backer but people got wind of it.

Sean
First of all 222 has one bad a$$ DS with HPR motor. Id put that DS up against anyones. Ive seen it run and eaten my share of dirt from it. I knew he was Erics backer but hey it makes since to back a great product and a class guy. Sounds hes just a smart business man.
Second everyone is aware of how you feel and I think most are pretty sick of hearing it. Stop trying to act like your looking out for everyones best interests and call Eric and settle what ever it is that climbed in your a$$

Old 11-20-2004, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

So I bought Halo2 on november 10, and it is truely awsome game. You guys are all wondering why I am here saying this, and the reason is simple. Over a year ago, the time had elapsed upon the release date of Halo2. Microsoft had then said in a few months, or this summer or whatever. Regardless, the release date of Halo2 had been pushed back at least 3 times that I can remember, and now that it is finally out, It rocks. I think it was well worth the wait, this also being true as with the 730 kits.

Say Mr.HP has them all ready to go for the release date, then he finds something that could be done a little beter, or a little cheaper. He holds off, and does these things, it comes back in the end for the consumer as a better product. Of course, there are 3rd party companies that may experience troubles, thus adding to the delay.

In the end, if he had released the jug when he had originally said he would, then comes out with an improved one tomorrow (that would be what this one is), everyone who had bought the original would have wished they had waited, or known there would be an inprovement this soon.

Just don't jump to conclusions, scapegoat other people, or place blame.....When it finally comes out, it will definately be worth the wait. It's business man...

there are 3 things in a product... quality, price, and time.
You can only ever have two of these.
If you want it fast and cheap, it will be poor quality
If you want it fast and good quality, it won't be cheap
If you want it cheap and good quality, it won't be fast

You guess which one of these is the better to go by.

I'm out!

Old 11-20-2004, 03:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
Originally posted by: jetsnow600
I never said he was Samecoe or Knutz, i said he could be the next samcoe or knutz and i want everyone out there to be aware what could happen, He has been promising this 730 kit for months now and nothing has happened? Lets see what happens.

I also noticed none of you commented on 222 being his financial backer and how he was always on here praising how good mrhp stuff is, gee, i wonder why he hasnt been doing that recently, i bet some of you didnt know that and partially made your purchase on his biased reviews of products and he was trying to hide that he was erics financial backer but people got wind of it.

Sean
First of all 222 has one bad a$$ DS with HPR motor. Id put that DS up against anyones. Ive seen it run and eaten my share of dirt from it. I knew he was Erics backer but hey it makes since to back a great product and a class guy. Sounds hes just a smart business man.
Second everyone is aware of how you feel and I think most are pretty sick of hearing it. Stop trying to act like your looking out for everyones best interests and call Eric and settle what ever it is that climbed in your a$$
Well Said Meaner...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2004, 03:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Very well said Mr Meaner...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheChosenOne

there are 3 things in a product... quality, price, and time.
You can only ever have two of these.
If you want it fast and cheap, it will be poor quality
If you want it fast and good quality, it won't be cheap
If you want it cheap and good quality, it won't be fast
I had a different marketiing class [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Four P's
Product (quality)
Place (time / location, etc.)
Promotion (Marketing, word of mouth, advertising, etc.)
Price

But, seriously. . . I think I got a D in the class.

I'll see you guys after Thanksgiving. . . gotta go on a family trip.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Definitely a lot to be thankful for this year.

Old 11-20-2004, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

i dont even own a ds but if i ever do mr hp will be the first one i call not only does he build fast bikes he is a really good person and what he can do for this sport is amazing

Old 11-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Amen duneme it has been a great year!!! sand car is done !!! life is good and !!! And guy's give jet a break he's calling it like he see's it. He may not be right..... He might be. Time will tell Some wearing the halo's will eventualy be talking crap with jet it is a fact as soon as mr hp realeses his kits some of you will install them backwards and then the blame will go on him!!!!Forget the fact you put the cycl. upside down or the clutch in sideway's it will be his fault!!!! So he better get thick skin real fast because like every manufacture when the mutitudes recive his product all heII will break lose in his life!!! So far he has had a major hand in the production of hp creations but wait till the pubilc on a large scale gets ahold of his baby's!!!!!!! HE WILL NEED some of that Brew they make up his way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2004, 02:35 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: AZSAND
HE WILL NEED some of that Brew they make up his way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Maybe we should just all go buy us a Clydesdale and have the biggest one HP on the block.

Quick Reply: MisterHP 730 kit?