CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ScoobyDFW IS SELLING

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2000, 09:31 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe what I am hearing, ScoobyDFW is selling his DS650!!! After all the trouble he has had with it and he kept hanging in there. You are selling it for some thing smaller?? Please do not say you are buying a raptor?? If anything I thought you were going to send you P.O.S lemon back, and get a new one!! Now we have no one to ask and tell us Info anymore about the DS!!

Scooby, good luck selling it to anyone that has read anthing on these forms!!

Old 09-09-2000, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

SAY IT AINT SOO SCOOBY....SAY IT AINT SO! comon scooby..we have all looked up to you. You cant walk out now..get a new ds..you just got a lemon..COMONE! scooby scooby scooby scooby...

Old 09-11-2000, 08:59 PM
Range Rover

ScoobyDFW,What is your problem. All of a sudden you are putting down the DS just because You are selling yours!! You are saying in other forms," talk about a radiator that isn't protected, look at the DS's" or "the DS chain adjustment is a pain in the neck to use". I used to have a 300EX and compared to it. the DS is a brezze to adjust the chain. Just because you are going to stop ridding a REAL MAN'S QUAD, don't mean you have to put it down. I love my DS and I'm sure alot of other GUYS do to!!!!!Have fun on your tiny tiny new Quad, whatever it is...

Old 09-11-2000, 10:50 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, you guys talk like real men. If riding your big "banana" or any quad for that matter, defines you as a man I feel real sorry for you. They are T-O-Y-S to have fun on. They aren't cult icons. Maybe you should all don your robes and go teach Scooby a lesson. As far as Scooby is concerned, he has had a rough go of it and and as a result has left the state of denial that you all seem to share. By the way, where were all you MEN when Scooby needed your support. NOWHERE, MAN!The DS650 is a GOOD quad with teething problems and Bombardier has a way to go as far as customer support is concerned. So what is new? You could apply that to most new quads and manufacturers. It's funny, in Yamaland a rider gave a negative opinion of the Raptor and guess what? He was treated respectfully for giving an honest opinion! Try saying something negative about a DS here or on any other forum. Instantly you are subhuman. I read in one Bombardier thread where one of your members couldn't wait to see how many Raptors flipped going around sharp turns because of their narrow suspension. Maybe a few broken collar bones and a few broken arms for good measure would really prove his point. As far as that "King" crap is concerned, I have been riding a Banshee since '93 and have never once referred to or heard the Banshee referred to as the "King". At least not until I began visiting this forum. Originally I was curious about the DS and came here to find out what it was all about. Based on what I have learned here not only would I never consider a DS650, but I will be extremely reluctant to ride with someone who has one. Seems like all you guys have chips on your shoulders where other brands are concerned. Always out to prove how "BAD" you are. IF your DS650 ever attains the status of "KING" of the quads, it will be earned as a result of long term performance and durability in the field. Not just because you say it is so. You and other riders will KNOW that you are on a superior quad without you saying a word. Maybe that is another large difference between Banshee riders and DS650 riders. We don't live or die based on whether or not we are the best. If we win, great! If we lose, we go home, bolt on more hp and come back at ya tomorrow! Respectful competition is what makes riding fun. I have never heard a Banshee rider comment on how he would like to see a few DS's flip just to prove a point. You guys need to get a grip! Go ahead and give me hell! I won't be back! You people make me sick!

Old 09-12-2000, 08:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Would some one get this girl a tissue
and a tampon! Geeez!

Old 09-12-2000, 03:14 PM
DS
Trailblazer

You better get him a big one. One for those heavy days.

Old 09-12-2000, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

haha, big tissue..

anyway, when you say you win you win..great, you lose, you go home....i dont know abotu you guys, but i have alittle more "intensity" then that, if i loose, i get mad, because i try to be the best i can be, and when i loose, you always know you could do better then you did! The only reason we were all defensive about scooby leaving is because he has been here since day one and we all of us ds owners have to stick up for ourself's, and we look dumb doing it, but people like scooby get there point across and look good doing it..where as people like me just look dumb.

Old 09-12-2000, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

and he's been here supporting the ds650 through everything he has went through. He gives the Ds owners a good name, and we only have a selective few of those people in the Bombadier forum..

Old 09-13-2000, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer

Scooby has been a great contributor to this forum & will be missed. I guess his quad just wasn't meant to be, must have been one of those last one on a Friday builds. Good luck Scooby with what ever you decide to get.

Old 09-13-2000, 09:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What BansheeBill said and more. I have yet to see a DS even TRY to blaze a new hill climb in the dunes. Usually they sit back and let all the banshees do the work/play. And its called the Dune sport for what reason again? I think you guys just want to sit around and let people look at your machines, cause they rarely do anything to even jusify a $7000 price. In fact the only dune "sport" I get is by whipping up on and trying to get a DS to even race or shoot a hill. Talk about a challenge. They usually say something like, "I would, but its not running right", or " I would but I dont have the right paddles". Or if they are truly being real, they just say they dont want to get whipped AGAIN!. So to Scooby, Im with ya man, you have had WAY too much trouble with the DS.

RoostKing...

Quick Reply: ScoobyDFW IS SELLING