CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Tranny with Back cut gears

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Tranny with Back cut gears

LOL...don't we know that one. Mine has cost me more money in upgrades than I can keep track of. (and have for that matter)....pesky Raptors anyway

Old 12-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

It's all good LOL! Yah my brother is my best friend. I'm just glad he's a bomb fan so we can trade parts out when we need to. Congrats Eagle!

Old 12-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...yea Dave will have to let me win once in a while before I'll declare him my "best friend"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
For now i'll just keep him as my D. H. Brother...Just kidding dave don't beat me up

Old 12-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

LOL! I see how ya'll race & respect each other. Also how much everyone (forum members) respect both ya'll.

Old 12-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Pro Rider

How about..."Get BOMBED@the EAGLE'S NEST"!

My daughter was told not to wear her "I got BOMBED...Little Sahara Style" T-shirt to school anymore! It's gotta pic of a DS on the front of it...damn ignorant libbies.

Old 12-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Jim hows it going. Haven't herd from you in a while. Last news was, you got into a fight with your chain saw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good to see you still have at least a few fingers left. lol
You gonna try to make it out this way for 4strokes on MLK weekend?

Old 12-11-2004, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great job on the site eaglecollector, you are quite an asset to the DS community, your info has helped a lot of people.
You will love the new tranny you have; I NEVER missed a shift after I had it done..To bad I only got to ride it a few times..Somewhere out there is a DS with a great tranny and whoever has it don’t even know it.

I like both CountryJoeGlass, and jiminok's names they picked for the site

Old 12-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks..this site and everyone on it has helped me by explaining or showing me what to do to my DS. So since I can. I will document as i go and make it available to all that want to see / use it.
I like them all too. I'll add them all to the meta tag. that way if anyone uses any of those names in a search. that site / page will come up in the search.

Old 12-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Eagle,
I've had a few requests for detailed wiring instructions for relay operated auxillery lights. In response, I drew up a diagram and can think of no better access point then your site. I will e-mail it to the "contact us" link on your site - if you so choose to - I would be honored if you would post it for those who are looking for such a diagram. I think that your "how-to" site can and will be a huge asset to the Bomb community. Congrats on a job well done. It can only get better.

Old 12-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Nice job Larry!

I figured out why I couldn't beat you. My airfilter was totally clogged with wet sand![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Now you're putting a 730 in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], I will never get another shot now.

By the way, I just noticed you live in Corona. Ever been to the Hooters down there?

Met a couple Hooter girls that work there while in Phoenix for the Patriots game.

They are friends of Lonnie Paxton of the Patriots, who is from Corona.

I think I'll have to pay you a visit sometime.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good luck!

Al

Quick Reply: New Tranny with Back cut gears