CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

NEW YEARS and GLAMIS???

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 06:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW YEARS and GLAMIS???

Thanks AZ,

esrboy,

Where are you talking about. The road from the vendors to olds hill?

Old 12-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Me and Josh will be there. Even if my parts from the dealer dont come in I may still go just to party. I wanna try some of that apple pie stuff. I would be cool if we could all camp in the same wash in a somewhat organized fashion. Its nearly impossible to find anyonw tihout GPS coordinates.

Old 12-18-2004, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider

I will be getting there late, late wednesday night. Once there I can give gps coordinates. When is everyone else getting in?

justin

Old 12-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Trailblazer

Crackerjack, when you make the right of highway 78 the vendors are on your left and we make a right going down sand highway towards the first turn-off towards Old's. When you take the turn-off going left you will see a series of trees and multiple campers so you know you're heading in the right direction. Go down exactly 1 mile on that road and we park off to the right. We should have one of the lighted balloons in camp for this trip so it should be easy to spot from a distance. Sounds confusing but it's easy when you know what vehicles to look for..............

Old 12-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

I posted some pictures of my set up. They might take a couple days to get authorized. When are ya headed down?

Old 12-19-2004, 07:03 PM
Trailblazer

Hey crackerjack, the road we will trun on is just left of the store. we turn down to the south east, between the rail road track and the duns. the road goes for a long way. clear down to the flats into china wall. But I never thought to much about the dust. There was more sand and gravel within bout a mile of the store. anyway I think that is where we can try. I would say that is the washes, because you cross a bunch of them going under the R/R tracks.

Old 12-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

I was wondering if you would ever chime in. So that is the opposite direction as olds right?

Old 12-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer

More than likely headed down Thursday night. I need to get Adobe photoshop to condense my picture size and will show you my rig. Is that a Ragen 5th wheel you bought? Looks sweet from the pic. I just bought a new 05 26fs weekend warrior. I don't really have a family except for the girlfriend and the dogs and it works for now. My tenting days are over!!!

Old 12-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: crackerJack
I was wondering if you would ever chime in. So that is the opposite direction as olds right?

Right, the other way. Ya I was slow. been working on the PC's so I am finished and here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Ya it is a ragen. It has worked really well so far. This trip we will be testing out all the beds with the four guys all going down together. I need to set up some kind of balloon or light for the top. any suggestions.

Quick Reply: NEW YEARS and GLAMIS???