CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

little sahara easter weekend

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default little sahara easter weekend

^^^^ nice, i want to see this thing run! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

this is going to be great so far heres whos comming;

flyinds
crazypainter
jeffroe
ced
amd
bomberboy
basicbajax
jiminok
biggerisbetter
luvthebom
hippyhunter
scooby
basicbajax
shmee
kris

wow we are going to have to get pic!

Old 03-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Trailblazer

I know you guys don't hear from me much but I do a lot of reading here. I'll be a LS on Easter too !!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to seeing Crazy's and Shmee's bikes. Unfortunatly the rest of my group is all Yamaha people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] but oh well, nobodys perfect. You Nebraska boys, if while your driving down you see a gray F-350 with a bomb and a bunch of Yamaha's on the trailer, wave at the driver (the finger is OK for the banshee boys)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

I might run over for Easter even tho i will be right back on that next Wednesday for Snakehunt. We should all put up some kind of sign on our camps saying "ATV CONNECTION.COM" or sumthin similar so we can locate each other in the non-cyber world.
My .02
Peace and happy egg hunting!
Sand Dress:Yellow 04 400 EX w/ Ti-4,Probend hand guards,sandsharks,Armadillo 6-Pack-n-Back Rack,red shock covers,Flag w/ bling bling flashy flash stuff on it,yellow HJC helmet,riding slow and easy, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]!

Old 03-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

We'll be camped behind the old Oasis. At least three custom painted DS's, we should be easy to spot. Stop and say HI. John

Old 03-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Easter weekends just around the corner. Who's still gonna be there. I will with bomberboy, I know Shmees coming and flyinds, so who else?

Old 03-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

im ready hehehehehehehhe,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Range Rover

I cant wait until wednesday!! Just to let you all know i went on a diet so watch out. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm still a possibility.

Quick Reply: little sahara easter weekend