CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

" Where NOT to order from"

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default " Where NOT to order from"

Sounds like you just got a stupid person. Yeah Ive had good luck with them but Id call and speak with a manager. They need to know

Old 01-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

Every place has their moments and less than inteligent employess, but this seems to be the exception rather than the rule for RMA. I would agree with the suggestions on contacting a mgr there so maybe it will not happen to another rider due to that persons ignorance.

If you want to see what being totally screwed over feels like, and have them tell you tough, or sorry we cant take that back, or if you dont like it sue us etc give a call to team factory racing (or what ever new name their using now) and you will consider that experience you had with RMA a pleasant one.

Oh and MX South is a bunch of crap too unless you get to talk with the owner.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Well I guess that it's just me. I have ordered thousands of parts over the years from diferent company's, but have never had it stuck to me like this. I had heard great things about Rockymountain, thats why I chose to order from them, but they absulutely have no right to make me pay another $26 in shipping when they made the mistake. I did shoot them a e-mail tonight, but I will never order from them again. I'm not trying to stop anyone here from ordering from them, just letting you guys know what there policy is on returns, "or so I was told".

Old 01-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I have ordered parts from many, many suppiers over the years. Rocky mountain is by far the best. Call back and talk to a manager. Tell them there is a thread at atv connection about what happened also.

Old 01-06-2005, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

Thats strange to hear, i've received wrong parts from them before and they paid for the return shipping...looks like u got the wrong person on the phone that day lol. My only complaint about them is their shipping prices, i ordered a 15t sprocket and it was $7 shipping, for that lil part, course when i got it i saw why, they put it in a box that would fit my drivetrain, but still they r mostly the cheapest

Old 01-06-2005, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Send them another email with this link attached, and let us know the out come.

NickDS650, you are right about the shipping, if I have a small order, I always try to find things to add because the shipping will be about the same if you order a few things or order 1 thing ( small things I am talking about)

Old 01-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Pro Rider

rmatv has always been great to me. never had a problem with them. now highlifter, thats another story.

Old 01-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There must have been some misunderstanding on who sent the wrong part. I've ordered from them and it was prompt and everything as ordered. Try talking to someone else in charge. Maybe it was just her time of the month..........

Old 01-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

Rocky Mtn will make it right. Always have always will... Their building used to be as big as a 7-11 5yrs ago. Now it is like a smaller Home Depot store.. You don't get that way from not taking care of your customers.. They will pay for return freight and freight for the right item.. Alot of things they carry are out of stock. They sell for so damn cheap they can't keep it on the shelves. Good for us bad for the competiton...

Old 01-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

RMATV.com is by far the "best" online store to buy from. Best prices, fastest shipping bar none. I would call back and go over it again, I'll bet the outcome won't be the same. I bought a Durablue axle from them (many other items times before) it was missing 1 of the wheel studs. I called them about it, they said they would check their stock and they'd mail it to me. Unfortunatly they didn't have any so I was forced to call Durablue and they shipped it right away. I honestly believe if RMATV had the part on hand they'd have shipped it to me free of charge.

Your 3 week delay was most likely due to an out of stock item.