CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Glamis next Weekend!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis next Weekend!!!!

My brother and I are leaving Wednesday. He has a Z400 but I don't hold it against him much. Don't know where we are going to camp, but probably around wash 10. Will make it a point to get by wash 4 and meet some of you guys. I would like to go on the trip to Gordons Well also. See ya there.

Old 01-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be rollin in with AZ friday night. I should have my DS with me and may even race it. I'm having some carb issues and still have the stock piston in it but oh well. It is for sale, someone can leave with it if they want.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Blackhawk--- Photofinish and I have plans to go early fri-morn. If he backs out I will have to send my bike only and that wiill suck unless I figure something else out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like it will be wash 4. Gonna be there around 0700 on Sat morning.

Old 01-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey cardiac ,
Looks like our original gameplan is gonna hafta be modified a bit...was gonna toss the slow z on a pickemup, head down to your place 'n load the quads into your vortex for a quick, simple little trip to glamis for a few days of eye-opening 4 stroke excitement. Wifey wants to go, so that means I'll take the 5vr with toys, wife, and dogs. Daughter 'n her significant other wanna go, so looks like they'll meet us there w/ one or two quads. Naturally, my wifey is gonna want your wifey to go, also...if'n your boys end up wanting to go, we'll end up with a convoy fer shur, good buddy!! Looks like the quick 'n easy trip is going to be replaced by a full-scale "trip"...'n by the way, my lil' z is plenty fast enuff to hurt me, or at least scare me real good!! so go pick on someone your own size!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cardiac
My brother and I are leaving Wednesday. He has a Z400 but I don't hold it against him much.
I'll let him off on owning a Z but. . . . NOT from being from Oakdale!!! (I grew up in Sonora.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Swing by our camp. All our ladies will be there and they love to ride. . . there pretty good nowadays too!

Old 01-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Duneme

Swing by our camp. All our ladies will be there and they love to ride. . . there pretty good nowadays too!
Are you going to be at Wash 4 also? It would be great getting on by to meet you.

ovrcr

my lil' z is plenty fast enuff to hurt me, or at least scare me real good!

If you think it's bad now, wait til you take it out of camp.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gonna be a great trip.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

Cardiac, is your son going too?

I will have the Sandpig out there if he still looking for a fast quad.

Maybe your brother would like to UPGRADE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider

I will be in late Friday or early Saturday with my new Predator I need one or more new parts for my Axle on my DS. The 2000 brake mounting plate will not work on the 05 setup.

Old 01-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Trailblazer

Break out the 2 stroke blender its about that time!

Drinks will be flowing, steaks & shrimp will be grillin'

Time to burn the Christmas tree and have a party!

Can't wait to see all in the dunes!!

Public reminder - please do not drink and ride. Only consume non-alcoholic beverages until the equipments away and its time to play!

Quick Reply: Glamis next Weekend!!!!