CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Other builders at Glamis

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Other builders at Glamis

Originally posted by: 5X
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Sandbomber what was the pay out for the Planet Sand Event this year? It was like $30,000.00 total wasn't it? Glad to see you got some of that $ for your trip back home.
Who are you? his F n roady do you know how many people got a chunk of that 30K???? HHMMM

Was that Randals 800 in that bike? It looked to me Randal's name was on the results, Good job Randal !

As for sandboomer just keep mailing those checks or credit numbers LOL cuz once you stop it will be sandboomer whoo???

8 classes paid out, you do the math. Also 80% of those class winners had hired riders. Some builders that were running 4 bikes in 4 different classes but had only 1 rider. That rider didn't own but one of those 4 bikes.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also TVI had a hired rider @ sandfest this past weekend when Eric won on his own bike.

The king of the hill @ 4SW-4 had a hired rider also.

Make sure you call every one out while your at it.

Old 08-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 5X
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Sandbomber what was the pay out for the Planet Sand Event this year? It was like $30,000.00 total wasn't it? Glad to see you got some of that $ for your trip back home.
Who are you? his F n roady do you know how many people got a chunk of that 30K???? HHMMM

Was that Randals 800 in that bike? It looked to me Randal's name was on the results, Good job Randal !

As for sandboomer just keep mailing those checks or credit numbers LOL cuz once you stop it will be sandboomer whoo???
Sounds like its getting deep in here guys....I think I might have dug up a hornets nest....it looks as if some folks are getting stung

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider

Don't say I didn't warn you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Don't say I didn't warn you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Gotta love it...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OMG he he he he he he he he life is good!!!!! Eric move your boxers a little to the right so I can get a better grip wwwwhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Been a long time since I had this much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
5X
Trailblazer

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Randall for letting me run your little 87hp motor on gas while my 840 with override and lock-up is in its final stages, ya know Eric has to have everything perfect before he sends it out!!!! From what Im hearing the 840 will be in the 95hp+ range so it will be worth the wait[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OH and by the way we race for family fun, not for trophys or money and to prove that we did not pick up anything from the trophy table and had a couple[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] BUT I do like braging rights[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My son Hap, son&law Scott and daughter Karen have a blast racing!!! Hap is 27years old and my best buddy and we enjoy working on bikes every day in the garage. The HPR crew drove 2800 miles across the country to do exactly what happened and my family had a blast the entire week so if Im standing or hanging on there nutz----oh well sure is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daaaaaaaam good people to hang and race with along with other forum members!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope all the talkers are coming to Ds Days! I need to get me some too!

Old 08-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Frist there is not and should not be anything wrong with hired guns.
Second Ubetrun i know your a big muscle head and think all fear you but i had nothing to do with the races at glamis the other weekend. If you came out a loser thats not because of me you better talk to god hes the one that gave you more muscle than brains.If he would have given you brains you might have stayed home and not got your feelings hurt!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Third i did not even go to glamis but i was and have been told by several other shops that were rep'd there that the good old craycraft boy's are up to there lie's again and weve all heard them before.Just keep telling yourself im a winner im a winner im a winner and some day it may come true......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

fourth try and keep your trash from other boards out of a decent conversation

Sorry guy's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

See you at the track AZSand, 14mins sends his love [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Other builders at Glamis