CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the DS guys who went to cali

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CONGRATULATIONS to all the DS guys who went to cali

Thanks for all the props from everyone we had a great time and met lots of great people it was fun putting faces with forum names.
I was highly concerned about the woops but was able to quickly dial the bike in and take them at full throttle, we actually wished they has left the woops as we were getting through them quite well compared to the ultra light bikes. Thanks to DuneDevil for loaning me his shock package among other spare parts.
WOW! That roost is way higher than I thought it would be. Of course I did have my launch control set at 9800rpm.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
CPC one of the 800's finished second in the open class. It was good to meet you and thanks for taking a couple of test passes on my bike. I needed some advice after you passed me through the woops during practice!

MrHorsepower

Old 01-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: VEGAS650
I love that MR HP in the finals Pics.

Look at that roost!

And he only runs 6 paddle Haulers!

Hey AZSAND, I also got to say that you weren't around much this weekend I never ran into you either. Hope all's well. No more crashes I hope.

Al
wow 6 paddle haulers! tall gearing right- spin faster?

Old 01-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

I also wanted to point out that all the DS's from our camp (including my bike and both 800's) made the 3-4 mile ride from camp to the hill and back to camp thursday night, friday, saturday, and sunday. That's right- NO TRAILER was used to get out bikes to the hill. As far as I know all the bikes we competed against in the finals were trailered in to the hill.

MrHorsepower

Old 01-20-2005, 12:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hey Blackhawk and vegas i did try and look you guy's up i just did not have much time i did find anhililator mrhp and a few others i was parked on the side of the hill most of the day i did drive my golf cart and sand car right in to the pit area a few times.but it was a zoo!!!

I was camped with one of my buiness partners that was making sure i stayed off anything with out a roll cage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

i am glad to hear all great feedback about the good ole boys from kentucky. to show that machines from the midwest can run with the best of them. mister hp and randall know what is going on. i had good luck with products from them and sometime soon i do some more.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

Those are some good pictures i really like that Mr.hp roost[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Trailblazer

I would like to thank everyone that commented on my bike and helped out in one way or another, I really appreciate it. It was a long awaited project right up until a few days before the race... But the results and everyones comments made the wait well worth it. I can't say enough about Eric and Randall they have been great through the whole build, these guys are top notch!!!! As for the bike I seem to have several plans for it in the near future that include Eric and he knows what some are! This will only be the beginning of the runs for this one!

I had a great time at camp and the hill and met some super people, I don't want to start naming them all because I know I will miss several, but the DS guy's are all a good bunch and seem to stick together and I am glad to be apart of it.

Jeff

Old 01-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Range Rover

That roost is pretty impressive from MrHp, especially since the raptor next to him put up absolutely no roost! It was great camping with the Kentucky guys and the Arizona guys, thanks for letting me hang out with you folks.

Hey Jeff, how bout letting me take a couple runs on the wifes bike next trip so I can try that NOS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Trailblazer

04ds650,

No problem....... The 800 will be spraying in a couple days as well............

Old 01-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Range Rover

Hey Jeff, how come the 800 wasn't spraying last weekend? Not enough time to get the bugs worked out? I think your bike will be unbeatable once that's working.

Tom

Quick Reply: CONGRATULATIONS to all the DS guys who went to cali