CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the DS guys who went to cali

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CONGRATULATIONS to all the DS guys who went to cali

Yeah, I was already rushing too many things for the 1st trip... You can guarantee it will be on for the next one!

Old 01-21-2005, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, those bikes def stick out in a crowd, specially urs Jeff, very impressive, i like it,
Thanx for postin pics, and for those who posted vids, i wish i coulda been there, as im sure many of us do, talkin online is one thing, but to meet and be centered around all the DS's must have been killer, jealous guy right here lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

We pulled back into Kentucky last night and it is good to be home safely- man, that's a drive! What a great group of gentlemen we spent time with at Glamis. I appreciate all the hospitality and the oppurtunity to ride several of your bikes up the hill. We felt like family. Jeff Mashlan- your DS is awesome and it was an honor to drive it! Mike, thanks for the bolt on ride as well, you have a very strong DS. BigBaja- thanks for the practice runs- the 800's are faster than I imagined.

And thank you, Jeff, Al, and Ken for the riding lessons on getting through the whoops. I showed up the slowest guy on the whoops, and you guys coached me well. I love them! A DS with stock suspension can be tuned to handle the whoops better than anything I've seen. We learned alot in a short period of time about racing up a hill, in the sand, with killer whoops - I've never done any thing like that in drag racing. From previous years videos, I thought the whoops would be our enemy, but after Saturday's practice, I felt like they were our best friend. I just wish they had not leveled off the whoops for raceday.

I had heard alot about the sand slowing you down, but those are some of the fastest and hardest launches I've ever experienced - I felt like the sand was considerably faster than our dirt drags.

It was good to see and experience the world you guys live, ride, and race in. I'm going to go shake the sand out of everything I own now!

Old 01-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]222

I had heard alot about the sand slowing you down, but those are some of the fastest and hardest launches I've ever experienced - I felt like the sand was considerably faster than our dirt drags.

Randall what were you smoking down there
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Well I guess I am Chiming in a little late aren't I.![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It sure was nice to see al teh familiar faces out there again. And it was a pleasure to meet some new ones also. I especially like meeting Randall and Eric and finaly putting names and faces together. It is a a honor to meet some guys that finally take the time to do it right! I just wish you guys would have come along sooner. Big BAJA'S bike was sick!! THat is the way a Four stroke should feel! Congradulations Scott! You have put more blood sweat and tears than anyone into that bike and you deserve it. I just wish I could get all the money back I lost and start with a new bike with Mr. H.P.'s engine in it. We pounded Scott's bike for three days straight on that fresh built 800 and I have to say it was a pleasure not seeing Coolant come flying out the Over flow!!!!! Well maybe one day when I win the Lotto I will have to get another DS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But the Rail comes first this time. Cheers to everyone.