CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Don Knutz??

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: Coyoteman
Originally posted by: DemonDS
Don,

As for you SanDiegoDuner, I take offense to what you said, I hope he comes through and then goes over there and shoves his fist down your throat!!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding, right?
No harm towards you Demon, but what SanDiegoDuner posted shouldn't have offended anyone in my opinion, and I would actually be concerned with someone who wouldn't agree. Your situation doesn't sound anything like this one to me, at least you cared enough to make it right on your own. This guy gets put on the spot, then comes on here and says he will try to make it right, a year or two after the fact......Come on man. This guy ain't gonna pay nobody, he's just buying time. We all like to see people step up and right a wrong. It not only makes people feel better, but it resolves the situation. To date, he has still paid nothing according to post above by the BOM...............................
If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. I hope I have to.... so these people can get their money back.

Would you like some pepper and salt with that? Start eating buddy.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

So when are we gunna see ya at the dunes again Don? Its been a couple of years hasn't it?
Now that you're in a better financial situation maybe you can dust off the bomb and tear it up.

Old 11-15-2005, 09:42 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Glad to hear hear everyone is happy!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Great story and a awsome ending. This is something that we all should take notes on. These are what real men are-HONEST! I can't wait to meet some of you this summer when I come out to ride the real dunes. RUSS

Old 11-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Don Knutz??

Don i iam so fricken thrilled about this probably more than james and jeff as all of you are good friends and this makes me want to tear up!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] way to go!!!Big guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Good Job Don!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Hip HIP...Horrrayyy Hip HIP! HorrrAyyyy!!!

OHHHHHH He's a jolly good fellow , oh, He's a jolly good fellow! OH, Heee's a jolly goood Fellllllowwwwwwwwwwwww.

OK, maybe a little over the top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: Coyoteman
Don,

As for you SanDiegoDuner, I take offense to what you said, I hope he comes through and then goes over there and shoves his fist down your throat!!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding, right?
No harm towards you Demon, but what SanDiegoDuner posted shouldn't have offended anyone in my opinion, and I would actually be concerned with someone who wouldn't agree. Your situation doesn't sound anything like this one to me, at least you cared enough to make it right on your own. This guy gets put on the spot, then comes on here and says he will try to make it right, a year or two after the fact......Come on man. This guy ain't gonna pay nobody, he's just buying time. We all like to see people step up and right a wrong. It not only makes people feel better, but it resolves the situation. To date, he has still paid nothing according to post above by the BOM...............................
If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. I hope I have to.... so these people can get their money back.

Would you like some pepper and salt with that? Start eating buddy.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No salt or pepper needed. I'll gladly eat the words from my earlier post, "This guy ain't gonna pay nobody, he's just buying time." For those words, I offer an apology to Don, not because I said I would, but because he deserves it. How bout a big hell yeah for Jeff and James too.

Old 11-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Coyoteman,

Your apology is accepted, but not really needed. I don't blame you a bit for feeling that I wouldn't come through. Up to that point, I hadn't really shown anything that would make people believe I would.

Quick Reply: Don Knutz??