CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pres. Day-Dumont

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Originally posted by: LVracer36
Al you got a fast ds, I was running a blue yfz, was wearing a yfztech sweatshirt.
Dude, why didn't you stop and say hi.

I was looking forward to meeting you and a couple of others. Had I known it was you I would have pulled you aside to shoot the breeze a little.

Maybe next time. Which for me I think will be for the cleanup. I think that is March 12th?

Old 02-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Hey did you guys see the post about the flat drags in vegas this weekend?It sounds like fun.Do any of you know where they are supposed to be held?I might go down there if i can make it.Its separated into classes and brackets.Its an ASDA race.I thought maybe some of you locals may want to go.Mario,MTX,AL??????I think i saw it on ATVMX.COM.Let me know.

Old 02-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

I haven't seen the post yet, but if it's an ASDA event, it's probably Armagossa.

Old 02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

I got an email i think its at primm in late march maybe easter weekend.check sanddrags.com and look for the events at primm.There are some coming up at armagosa too though.the one im talking about is all atv's.it seperated into rider skill,cc's,2-stroke,4-stroke,and everything so anyone has a good shot.Im marking it on the calender.How about dumont though on march for the clean-up.Are you going al?MTX said he may be going and if you guys are i probably will too.Let me know.Later

Old 02-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Yes, we are going for cleanup weekend.

I'm hoping to be just a touch faster.

I'm going to change SOMETHING so that hopefully I can run a slightly taller gearing.

Al

Old 02-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Al,I hate you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]What are you doing now?Thats it im getting ported.I cant take this constant harassment.New years im whoppin you and im feeling good.Ever since that day ive been loosing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]First Glamis now Dumont.Enoughs enough.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Just kidding.I have a good time running against you and B'S'ing.Hopefully this upgrade of yours will backfire and I will win![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL!!!!!Im going too then for pick-up day and meet up with you and MTX,are you going for the weekend or the day?

Old 02-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

OOOHH OK, Yall want to play upgrade??? Your gonna force me to send my motor to the preacher for his special combo he's been telling me to do!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Al, Lets get your bike to the dyno and we can pull some more HP out of her. While were at it we can dyno the dualls against the Lectron 48. You need to get the snorkle tubes and the big K&Ns for them dualls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Heck its worth a try.. And I know about what you have planned AL...LOL

Old 02-23-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

What tweaks me is all the money the BLM is collecting and we have to put up with that crappy road and the wash before the ranger station. My wife and some more people in our camp waited from 8:30 last Friday night, untill almost 2:00 am to get across the wash and the bridge because of flooding. They have been talking about paving that road for years. Now it's seems that the money should be there, but still the crappy road. It took me 45 minutes just to get down the wash-boarded road. I don't know who we should voice these probs with but I think with enough heat maybe they will do something.........There, I feel better now that I whined.

Old 02-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Don't get me started with that fawking road. I can't believe they still charged people the $20. Fortunatly for them I had the season pass and once I finaly got to the pay station I was waved on around otherwise they'd have heard from me about taking peoples money. Like I would have been the first to voice an opinion. It was ridiculous to say the least.

Old 02-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Pres. Day-Dumont

Yep, We were thinking the same thing. If there was 50k people there this weekend, The blm probly made 1 mill all cash. WOW. You would think they would have a nice road.

Quick Reply: Pres. Day-Dumont