CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Big thanks to Mr HP! I love the 730

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big thanks to Mr HP! I love the 730

Well swapped out the TVI 720 kit for the Mr. HP 730 Kit and I am very happy. Motor felt stronger than before, fan didn't come on, no leaks and all around just a better engine now. Those guys are just great to deal with. My builder was impressed with the kit and had a 30 min talk with Randal. I will post dyno numbers showing the difference between the two kits once I get her on the dyno. Anyone want a TVI 720 kit PM me. Thanks again guys keep up the great work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Squatcher

I'm waiting for my new 2003 motor to come in. Once it does I'm getting a kit too. TVI 720 kit is going to be out the door. Big difference from dealing with TVI isn't it? Eric is a good guy. I wish I started with him from the begining.

Old 02-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider

What compression did ya get btw?

Old 02-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys im doing the 730 thing also .i told eric its time for me to lead my buddies instead of following them.so were going race porting, 48hv,oversized porting on valves race cams, oh and the 730 big bore, and what ever else little goodies it takes for a complete package. eric is a great person to work with couse he will talk to you in english not tech talk.im about three weeks out from receiving my stuff. cant wait to get it together.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

I get the impression that most of the guys who have a DS like to haul A$$ with their hair on fire.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Don't any of you like to just cruse the dunes or trails?

I'm just say'in......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

The DS has to make a name for itself. I love to spank these YFZs, Predators, and 450Rs thinking I have a heavy sled. When I race them they are impressed.

I spoke with Randall... put my loot down for my 730 jug, out with the TVI. Never again withh TVI get a red cent out of me. I'd sell my DS before I give them another penny. You guys can't go wrong with Eric. There are other builders I spoke to yesterday and they are great guys to deal with. I just had too much time and talk invested in Eric to jump ship.

I'm also looking into getting a stroker. I'm sure the power will be brutal.

Old 02-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

I get the impression that most of the guys who have a DS like to haul A$$ with their hair on fire.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Don't any of you like to just cruse the dunes or trails?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea thats about right !!! Wiiiiiide Fnnnnnnnnn Oppppennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

I do the trail stuff too when I ride with the wife.

Old 02-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Range Rover

hey entomber , what didn't u like about the tvi?

Old 02-25-2005, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Squatcher
Well swapped out the TVI 720 kit for the Mr. HP 730 Kit and I am very happy. Motor felt stronger than before, fan didn't come on, no leaks and all around just a better engine now. Those guys are just great to deal with. My builder was impressed with the kit and had a 30 min talk with Randal. I will post dyno numbers showing the difference between the two kits once I get her on the dyno. Anyone want a TVI 720 kit PM me. Thanks again guys keep up the great work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
what kind of HP are you making i have seen some bad A$$ DS's this year.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

With the head that I have Randal has me at 13:1, I have the big values, HP cams and all the good stuff execpt the 48lectron. Oh yea just alittle boondockers was added aswell. The tourqe is so much better. trentk when it comes to TVI I think I speak for E that we don't like anything about Gary but that is a different thread lets not start anything on this one. Just big props to Mr HP.

Quick Reply: Big thanks to Mr HP! I love the 730