CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

paragon atv park in pa. anyone ride here?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paragon atv park in pa. anyone ride here?

anyone ride this park in pa? we are planning a trip here in may. hows the riding?what kind of terrain is there? is it woth a 4 hour trip to stay there for five days?

Old 02-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

NOPE.. nothing but extreme rocky terrain. It more for 4x4 quads.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

I've never heard of it, its hard to find a good ridin spot here thats not meant for 4x4's, the best place we've gone is Rousch Creek race track, thats a nice track and it has trails in the woods that u can hit wit a sport quad, Jack Frost is a step down from Rousch Creek, not as nice but has more track selections, but their trails r meant for 4x4's

Old 02-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider

Jack Frost is garbage. I did not like it whatsoever. If your willing to trek to NJ, Raceway Park has a nice long and big track but only Sundays. I think it opens up March 1st.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Range Rover

Saint, have you tried Majestic trails? Probably closer for you. They have both 2x and 4x trails, and you can probably cover 80% of the 4x trials with 2x quads. I know of some people who were up there last week. Myself I'll wait until the snow is gone. My quads wouldn't make those trails with lots of snow on them too

Majestic

Old 02-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

HERE IS THERE WEB SITE PARAGON . I CALLED ON THE PHONE AND THEY CLAMIED TO HAVE OVER 250 MILES OF TRAILS FOR WHEELERS. FROM THE PICTURES IT LOOKS LIKE THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY OF TRAILS TO KEEP US BUSY.

Old 02-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

Let us know how Paragon and Majestic are. I ride at Tower City near Rausch Creek which is geared more for 4x4 because most trails are extremely rocky. I'd like to find more places for the kids to ride that don't bump the crap out of them.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lowrecoil, I can't speak about Paragon, but Majestic is pretty cool. The first time I was there ran into a guy with a DS and he had no problems with width on trails. We have mostly ran quadracers down there. They have a nicely set up play mx track, and all the trails are smooth with some "enhancements" i.e. small humps built in. I say humps becuase they are big enough to get decent air, yet low and rounded so the ute guys can navigate them at speed also. I stayed away from the marked 4x4 section, and mudpits on the remaining trails usually had bypasses. I am not sure how kid quads would fare though. The last time I went we had an onld 230 quadrunner that needed to use low range to get up many of the hills. I fried my clutch trying to follow him up some of those hills.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Range Rover

Majestic now has a kiddie MX track at the back end of the parking lot. Supposedly those trail humps are required by the state of Penn as a means of controlling erosion on the trail, so the owner told me. Near the end of the trail system, they have a dedicated really deep muddy, rocky, 4x4 trail. 2 years ago my son & I were on it, him with the Blaster with the airbox lid off. Yeah the drown-out was an adventure, as was the engine re-build after that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Trailblazer

been there a couple times pretty cool there theres enough area you can find somewhere to play, lot of water as deep as you want to try,"lot" of rocks if your in to that also thers a dune area sand pit we call it you can carry on there pretty good, you could spend 4 days there , i think you would start getting a little bored after 2 days worth to check it out!!!thats only my opinion have a good trip if you decide to go! PARAGON THIS IS ABOUT!!

Quick Reply: paragon atv park in pa. anyone ride here?