CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If you're going to Dumont this wknd.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you're going to Dumont this wknd.....

I'll be there with Family this weekend as well. We'll be camping at the little dunes, but should be at Comp on Sat for most of the day. Anyhow...... you'll know me, I'm the guy riding the DS10 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For reals.... my sled has shaved fenders on the back and nothing on the front. I've got aluminum radiator scoops with the a nitrous bottle on the front. Tap me on the shoulder and introduce yourself.

See ya at the top!

Old 03-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I hear theres gonna to be some good racin on the hill Saturday!!!!

Old 03-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: SJRDKevlar
Rich, which end cap and jet size did you go to. Also, which air filter?
I bought the kit from OD dot com. Open end cap, K&N with prefilter, and 175 main. I'm running the FS about 3.5 out. Runs like a scalded butt monkey compared to stock.

Old 03-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I hear theres gonna to be some good racin on the hill Saturday!!!!
YUP![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2005, 02:57 AM
Trailblazer

I will be there so you guys have someone to mop.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Al is getting a little too used to it.Ha Ha!!!c-ya there.

Old 03-26-2005, 12:07 AM
Range Rover

I have to agree, the sand gods blessed us that weekend. We left Wednesday and had a great time. Had clutch problems Saturday - may have seen me do a couple of passes then limped it back to camp. 04 baja x w/ct pipe. Saturday afternoon and the rest of the time we were shreading the dunes. It was awesome.

Old 03-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Trailblazer

Dumont was fun Saturday.I met up with mario,al,larry and dave for some good racing.I had a good time bull$hitting with you guys at the hill.Thanks for letting me ride your pig mario,that was fun.I wished i was more used to it,Its very different than mine.I looked like a granny going up the hill on it.LOL!!!!I had fun.That was some awesome racing with al,dave,and larry.You guys are fun to hang out with.Im getting tired of Al always kickin our a$$es though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]He enjoys it too much.LOL!!!Then tells us he will go get the stocker so we can win.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Al you crack me up.I tried to go for a ride thru the dunes and promptly ran out of gas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]Im for sure up for d.s. days you guys.Let me know.Pismo too.The padla brats rocked,i love em.Eaglecollectors D.S. is a runner.You can sneak up on people with that.Its very low key,until he blows by you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]See you guys next time.

Old 03-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You guys looked to have some real good races!!! I am impressed with Al's bike, He is getting faster and faster... Larrys bike seemed solid and Dave and Justin always good to see you all. Aaron, You should let me do some tricks to your bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I am still very impressed by my 2 year old build by the Preacher, After I fixed my carb problem My bike felt like a fresh build again, It ran as good as it did on nos, But on all motor. You all keep up the modifications.. I like seeing you all battle it out on the hill.. And Al, Thanks for racing me again, I just wanted to see the difference after I fixed my carb from Friday. I had fun giving a few banshees some trouble on the other drag hill..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I got to admit Phatblacks yfz HAULS azz for what hes got done to it... Whatch out fellas he lives in Vegas and Ive been trying to talk him in to alky nitro mix.lol

Old 03-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well Mario, Im really glad to see that your bike made a turn for the good....its always nice to let the bike fix "itself" every now and again, LOL. But, Im sure the banshee boys were'nt too happy that you got it lined out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Yes it was a kick azz weekend for sure. Had a lot of fun. Very cool to finally get to meet you Aaron. Your PhatBlack450 freekin rocks dude. Trading wins with you was a lot of fun.

Mario sorry we didn't get to hang out this time. After you half hilled me on the first run I lost track of you and lined up with Al, Aaron and David. I did make it back in your sequence when you was shooting the hill with that banshee. You prolly didn't know it though cause you guys were so far out in front. LOL

Al's SandPig was runing real strong and was the fastest out of us with exception of Mario's moster. The closest I could get on ligit runs was about 3 lengths on the longer hill. I got video that Dave and Justin shot that I need to go through and get posted. I'll try to get that posted by tomorrow evening.
Al thanks for the fried turkey and fixins as well as the camp fire company.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

w1ngnut....You should have came up to us and said hi. We may have been at the hill at diff times to though. Maybe another time.

Quick Reply: If you're going to Dumont this wknd.....