CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

If you're going to Dumont this wknd.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you're going to Dumont this wknd.....

Hopefully it'll be 1/2 as good as it was this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The dune gods definetly shined on it today and with the 15t front I put on, it was freakin awesome.

Old 03-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Rich....we're going to Dumont this Easter weekend. You should stop by our camp for the easter beer hunt......I mean Easter eg hunt....lol.Craig

Old 03-21-2005, 07:49 AM
Range Rover

I would love to but we're tied up with company and house projects for a while now. We may get 1 more in to Dumont before it gets to hot, then it'll be off to places up north for the summer.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

I will be there for the last big weekend before the heat arrives.

Old 03-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] finally got her runing and staying runing a couple weekends ago. I'll def. be there for the last big weekend.

Old 03-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

I will be at Glamis for easter, too bad you guys are going to dumont.....I like it there but Glamis is way worth the drive for the better riding and weather....

I just got a new toyhauler so it will be nice just to stay in it...If you change your mind i will be in wash 12....

Old 03-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

It was an awsome day! First time at Dumont, first time EVER on that much sand ! Definately hooked...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey Rich, was that you on that Viper red 05 by Comp Hill? I was sitting there watching bikes go up when I thought I saw you drive by. I was on the 05 Baja X...Just watching...had no paddles, no nothing, basically stock...but soon to change ..Definately hooked.. But my bike did everything I wanted it to do, even went to the top of Comp...just not the fastest...will work on that.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Steve

Old 03-21-2005, 11:01 PM
Range Rover

It probably was me although I did see 1 other viper over the weekend. My pants are black and jersey and helmet are blue in case you remember. My riding buds were freakin out after I did a couple of speed passes length ways across the entire comp hill. They said I had a rooster tail of about 20' going behind me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No wonder they make me ride last or if I lead I'm 2 bowls over from them in about 4 minutes of riding.

Man I tell ya, the endcap, jetting, and 15t counter sprocket turns it from a severely restricted shadow of what it should be to a seriously fun duning machine. Thinking about maybe adding a ported intake or CDI but it's damn good now and I don't know how much they really add. I really like the way the 22" skats hook up off a dead stop and like they way they climb but I really wish I had a tad more ability to slide. The only thing I need to do now is trim the ears on the heel guards because they will kiss the paddles once you start riding hard enough i.e. high speed/g-outs etc.

Rich

Old 03-23-2005, 02:39 AM
Range Rover

Rich, which end cap and jet size did you go to. Also, which air filter?

Old 03-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider

Rich, looks like you and I can hook up for a good race up comp, with my 03.

Quick Reply: If you're going to Dumont this wknd.....