CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What happened to V-Day?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What happened to V-Day?

Well after all the hype about V-day, I pulled down saturday with five quads....... Umm nobody there except 5 v-forces.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Cracker, thought youd be there! Anywho, of the v's that were there, two of them ran very well, fastest v's I have ever seen! Didnt think much when one lined up with me, didnt have my bottle on and he spanked my **** good! About 12 bike lengths. Man I knew this thing was built, but dang. So after a long dry spell I finally caught up to him again, running against two banshee's, two other v's, my Ds and my brothers. I wasnt going to be caught without the bottle this time! Well I guess I took a good line and got them at the top by many lenghts. But that quad was quick. Just after our run, a orange v pulls up, holy shat! Who wouldnt be proud to sit on that thing! Anything, and everything that could be done to it was done, and done well, all the way up to the 4 pound carbon fiber nitrous bottle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Today I met up with them at the face of the hill. And figured, what the he!!, might as well see how I could do, Um I beat him by 8 lengths. So feeling pretty good about the acheivement that had just took place, I got on another stock quad and continued to woop up and get wooped by other similar quads, and when I returned to my quad I was informed that the gentlemen on the v wanted to race me again as soon as he got back from adding fuel. Well, we all know they have reserve, so he either was adding funny stuff, or filling his bottle with more pressure. And to not be out done I to went and filled my bottle, heated her a little, and went back to work. After a few minutes the gentlemen returned, pointed to me out of the lineup, and proceded to give me a royal *** kickin'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Um, my little stock motor didnt look to good there, but hey I did beat a big bore rappy pretty bad in the process[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Well the moral, Cracker I missed ya I guess, and there are definitly some fast V's out there, and damn do they sound cool. Jed

Old 04-11-2005, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didn't want to drive 6 hours for 41 degrees and snow/ rain mix. The weather looked so terrible I didn't think anyone would go. My turbo was late getting to me due to UPS losing it in the Pheonix warehouse. poor kelly paid to have it overnighted with the nitrous set up and they took two days. I had it running great friday and saturday around some local small dunes. Wish I could have come. You did not even hint you might be coming down that I read. I figured I would be the only DS there. By the way the V that beat you has a 50 horse shot running through it. With a four pound bottle I figure he was probably getting two to three runs on the hill. I might be heading down in two weeks again. There is a little battle going on at the on another forum over the weekend and Ckedd not showing up. The sad thing is I had a lot to do with him not showing up cause I was going to ride his V and I really did not want to go with the weather. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

justin

Old 04-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

650Viper

Was that you running at the left side of the whooped out hill with a couple of other DS's? I was running a couple of DS's that stayed to the left of the whoops. My buddy was on his carbon fiber V and I was on my green one. We lost one to a DS, but he was running the left side of the hill which was alot smoother and not so whooped out and you could get alot more speed alot quicker. A very quick DS though. Its pretty funny when people see a V and think.....Why should I even waste my time. Glad to hear you had a good time as did we, but Crackerjack is right, the weather did suck. We did miss you though Cracker, Bill was waiting all day for you and Cory. Maybe next time. Later guys!

Ken

Old 04-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes that was me, looking for every bit of smooth sand I could find. Cracker, I didnt plan on coming, I planned on going to fairveiw, but it was supposed to be bad weather, and when I awoke to blue sky on saturday, I threw some guys together and headed down to see my good buddy Cracker. It was cold, but no rain, and the sand on the backside wasnt to bad. We are going down this weekend for sure, if you guys can make it. The next trip for me will probably be on the 30th, SLC650 said he's going down then also, and maybe I'll have cams and a piston by then. Later Jed

Old 04-12-2005, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider

We will be headed down in two weeks, like the 22nd of april. Sorry we missed you. If we don't hit you this month we will have to meet in may at St anthony. Hope the back is feeling better.