CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anyone interested in Little Sahara UT this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone interested in Little Sahara UT this weekend?

I will be at the mountain with my family from friday afternoon till saturday night. Anyone interested?

Old 04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

I'm interested but I'll have to see if my ECU shows up in time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

I could be. If major heads down on saturday I might go.

We will be headed up to St Anthonys with 650viper over memorial day for sure and I am trying to get the major to head up as well so if I don't make it this weekend we will see you then.

Old 04-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

Are you guys going to be at st anthony from friday through monday? What is jed up to this weekend? Here are a couple pictures from the trip this saturday. The fourth picture is actually a video at Choke Cherry. When I pulled the camera out Ckedd babied it a little??? He launched off the top of the hill the run previous to the one I filmed. Great day overall.

http://imageevent.com/ckedd/stanthony

Old 04-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

looking sweet!

Dsaholic, I think we're a go on Mem weekend- time for the annual pilgrimage to the greatest dunes in the west[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 02:57 AM
Trailblazer

I will be at the mountain with a bunch of friends fri- sun. I would actually like to check out some of your ds's. i am currently looking for a quad for the wife and even though they are two very different quads she said she wants either a z400 or a ds. she has ridden most of the new thumpers and those are the two she likes.

Old 04-20-2005, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider

If I can find someone to watch the kids I might come down for the afternoon wifes out of town.
I haven't had a chance to really tune the TM with the new pipe and I just got a replacement CDI from Procomm I want to make sure there are no issues with before a full weekend.

A group of us are going to be there on the 30th. If anyone can't make this weekend.

650viper mentioned he might try and make it down that weekend as well.

Also, my brother in law needs to be reminded that a z400 with 440 kit and hot cams still cant catch me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cracker, I am out for this weekend, but next saturday we are doing a day run for everyone that's interested. Memorial is shaping up to be some good fun, hope all can make it. And Cracker, thanks for the advice, I think after memorial I'm going to get her done, thanks again! Jed

Old 04-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

Is it legal to start a thread and then cancel. Off to the forum Jailhouse I go. I am not going to make it this weekend. some family things came up. Sorry if anyone made plans.

Old 04-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Jed what are you up to....? You got somthing on the burner that I don't know about.

Cracker, We will be headed up on thursday and leaving on monday. It is looking like there will be a real good showing of DS's there with major going and I should have my 46 lectron dialed in and will be running a 25 shot as well. I am really looking foward to the trip that is for sure.

As for this weekend I think that I might hold off till I can get the 46 and head down with jed to do some tuning next weekend.

Major, glad to hear that you are going to be heading up it should be a real fun weekend.

For anyone that is interested I will be bringing so of that famous "apple pie" from DS days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in Little Sahara UT this weekend?