CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

660 Raptor or Ds650

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 660 Raptor or Ds650

Duneittilludie's Raptor is pretty cush and fast - I dont want to start anything, but he's got his dialed in nice.

Old 05-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheOz
sandbomber: What impressed me the most with your pictures page is the picture of the inside of the camper with the "Crown and Coke" in the foreground. I'm a Crown and 7 guy myself, but we could hang.
My kind of guy!!! I keep 7 just in case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Marky I here what your saying, I could build a nice craptor but would cost a lot of money as some else said. The DS is a couch right out the box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have rode on both and liked the DS, but only when I was tired and wanted the feeling of being in a jeep. I admit that the DS can jump well and has pretty good overall speed, but I would never trade my Raptor for it. I have yet to be beat by DS on drags or jumps. Whoever wants to prove otherwise can meet me at Johnson Valley this weekend or in Cantamar B.C. on Memorial weekend.

Old 05-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ya have had a short racing career[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Only have been for about 5 years on my banshee... 2 on the Raptor and like the Raptor pull way more. All in all I think I've had my share of racing against all levels of riders.

Old 05-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

I have a blast on my raptor, the ds was too big-heavy for my style of riding(trails) plus no reverse

I modded my raptor, and wouldnt trade it for anything else out there right now

Old 05-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
sandbomber: What impressed me the most with your pictures page is the picture of the inside of the camper with the "Crown and Coke" in the foreground. I'm a Crown and 7 guy myself, but we could hang.
Marky I here what your saying, I could build a nice craptor but would cost a lot of money as some else said. The DS is a couch right out the box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Glenn,

I'll have to ride yours sometime to remember what a "couch" feels like, mine is now at home in Utah. By the way, did you hear im doing my "hobby" full time now? No more fricken 10-15 hour days - I finnally get to do what I want - hopefully it pays the bills.

Marky

Old 05-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Marky I here what your saying, I could build a nice craptor but would cost a lot of money as some else said. The DS is a couch right out the box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Glenn,

I'll have to ride yours sometime to remember what a "couch" feels like, mine is now at home in Utah. By the way, did you hear im doing my "hobby" full time now? No more fricken 10-15 hour days - I finnally get to do what I want - hopefully it pays the bills.

Marky
Let me in on it!!!!!! Ill take it on the road and make ya a big player[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Glenn,

Marky
Let me in on it!!!!!! Ill take it on the road and make ya a big player[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Im open to your ideas. Send me an email

Old 05-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Voodoothenoob
I have a blast on my raptor, the ds was too big-heavy for my style of riding(trails) plus no reverse

I modded my raptor, and wouldnt trade it for anything else out there right now

why reverse when you run over
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 660 Raptor or Ds650