CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island Memorial Day Weekend!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island Memorial Day Weekend!

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
I hope there is gonna be a lot of fast bikes there to test against. I picked up my bike yesterday and I am ready to see what it can do against the top competition.
Ya will get your chance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I talked to Finish line in the last few days and they are coming loaded for bear!!!!!!!!Watch out for those coonazz boys!!!!

Old 05-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Keep us informed as to how it goes. Sounds like some fst bikes will be there

Old 05-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, just a little update on the first day. We were doing a little testing and tuning for the most part. But, I can tell you, there are some very impressive bikes there already. I seen the Finishline racing group has arrived, so that will be something to see on Saturday. My ole sand snail is coming out the hole like a grandma, LOL! I dont know what wrong with those YFZ's, they are always picking on us DS folks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] But, Fast69 has a little surprise for them this weekend....that is a strong bike to say the least. He makes me smile everytime he makes a pass. I will keep everybody posted that did not get a chance to make it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2005, 03:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

All ears!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

oops, meant to pm, not post

Old 05-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

I wish I could have made it. UPS never showed Friday.

ALEDO IN TWO WEEKS!

Old 05-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, we just made it in from another exciting day of racing, racing and more racing. All in all we had a very good turnout....and some very fast 4-strokes and some very fast 2-strokes. I would definitely have to say that Finishline's YFZ 450 was indeed the fastest 4-stroke there...without a doubt..it was taking some very potent banshees to even run with him in 300'. My little ole stage 1 faired well against some built 450's aswell. I was also very impressed with the Ron Woods In-frame Drag pipe...that think looks and sounds sweet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, all in all, I think the 3 DS's that were there represented well! I met and talked to a lot of forum members and some other folks that I have never met before. Its always good to meet new "good" people. Its just good to know that there is a few good people left in this world. Until next time, yall keep an eye out for the updated version of the Spiderbike, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2005, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like fun, I wish I lived closer. Don't give those Finishline guys too much trouble, I want them good and cocky when they come to Aledo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Sounds like fun, I wish I lived closer. Don't give those Finishline guys too much trouble, I want them good and cocky when they come to Aledo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Me and Silverbullet too! l Little changes have big effects!

Old 05-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

Yesterday at Sicily Island was a blast as always there were so fast bikes there in all makes. My YFZ did real well for the first test run. With a few small changes to my set up I hope to compete even better. Maybe I need to just put a better rider on it cause Jeremy from Finishline racing did real well on my bike. See everyone one back there on the 23th of July.

Quick Reply: Sicily Island Memorial Day Weekend!