CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

mrhp dyno #'s?? on this kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mrhp dyno #'s?? on this kit

Originally posted by: MisterHP
Hey choose stop by Kentucky on your way there and we will give you a quick tune up on the dyno[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Hey we dont even wear shoes here in Ky. If your bike wont go fast enough you can alway do the flintstone thang![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think Kentucky would be pretty close to the halfway point for a good showdown...or St Joe would be even better, LOL!

Alright guys, all I have to say is that if your Woods stage 3 cant beat my ole HPR bolt-on Spiderbike, then I will let yall decide

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW, I wouldnt be too "impressed" if a Woods stage 3 did beat my bike...afterall, isnt isnt it expected to beat a stage 1????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

na na boo boo mines faster than yours! come on, everones bike is diff. like bom and mrhp says its all in setup.

Old 05-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

oh by the way in 4 days we will see who is fast, zombie and ubetrun will be here for the races check out the results of my slow *** stage 3[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree, setup is a very determining factor. Shmee, it would be my pleasure......to run a Woods stage 3![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

I've had the chance to race choose twice in the past few months, he's no joke. I've raced lots of stage this and that ds's and his is a runner!

Old 05-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Trailblazer

Thank you mrhp! thats what i was looking for. Its going to be neat to see zombie at the races. Good luck to ya all.

Old 05-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sandbomber, Pm me and let me know when youll be in Vegas, I can make arrangements to meet you at Dumont for a 4-5 am race at the hill this week. My bike can still be ran the way it is with the ds motor. Let me know.. You on your bike and me on mine, no pilots!! Dumonts only 90 miles away...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: POLARISFREAK
I've had the chance to race choose twice in the past few months, he's no joke. I've raced lots of stage this and that ds's and his is a runner!
What was the outcome?? between you guys?? thanks

Old 05-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Annihilater, I will be in vegas this weekend but not riding quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My DS is in kentucky waiting for the 840 to come together, I will be down for dsdays and 4stroke wars tho!! We will get to strut our stuff then!!!!!

Old 05-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDWORKS
Originally posted by: POLARISFREAK
What was the outcome?? between you guys?? thanks
It came down to holeshot! Most races it was very close! That's some fun racing when it's that close, man we had a blast!

Quick Reply: mrhp dyno #'s?? on this kit