CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is TBR out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is TBR out of business?

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
JMAC,

You might check with this company about some parts for the DS.

Rated X Motorsports

Chris,

Nice web site but they don't seem to carry much in the way of add-ons for the DS.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Hopefully they will in the future.

Old 05-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

SCOUNDREL,

I spoke with the owner on that forum a couple of times - he is setting up his product line right now. He made a post on the Bombardier forum asking for some input on some front a-arms for the DS wanting to know what features people want in them. If you're looking for something particular, now's your chance to make requests! I need to find out more about what features do what on A-Arms before I make an intelligent post as to what I want.

A-Arm Post...

Old 05-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

There are allot of people here who have dwelt with the castor issue and tow-in and a number of other factors. Personally I know little to nothing about that kind of geometry and I'm also interested in finding out as much as I can from the guys in the know!

Maybe this "new dealer" needs to apply to the ATV connection!

Old 05-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think the ATV Connections charges are a bit high (probably not out of line for what they offer though) for a new startup. To be able to advertise here you have to be established and have some advertising specific funds.

Old 05-27-2005, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Blackhawk,

Thanks for the plug. Our rates are very reasonable. So much so that we actually have a waiting list of companies wanting to advertise in the forums. The rates published in our media kit section are out of date. Companies should call or email us.

If you want to see expensive advertising take a look at the rates for the print magazines or TV. Neither of which are as effective as internet advertising (assuming the internet advertising is done right). What you'll find is if a company won't advertise with us they don't advertise anywhere else either. Eventually they just fail and go out of business. You have to advertise...whether its with us or somewhere else. There is too much competition out there these days to be the "unknown" company trying to make a go of it in a crowded market. It's all about brand awareness. We deliver a lot of value for the cost. I'd encourage any company to check us out and see what we have to offer!