CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial at St Anthony

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial at St Anthony

After hearing the good times you guys had, it sure sucks I had to back out at the last minute. Never have made it to St. A's yet but I will one of these times.

Anyone making plans yet for labor day????

Old 06-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

Labor Day= DS Days of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Off course. Demon we are not sure if my family is going or not. If not Matt was talking about throwing in with us, you are welcome also. I think we need to get a thread started soon to see if whats going on then. I want to know if anybody is bringing there family or not. I would like to but only if others are as well.

Old 06-05-2005, 03:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Majorecho
we had a blast! Great riding, great company, great food, great weather, it just doesn't get much better. Big thanks to our host and hostess( Mat and Daniel) and to everyone else that we got to know better. Jed and Co. have some fast Ds's and kept most other 4-strokes in their place at the hill, Matt's bike is a real runner now and his shee is lot quicker than it used to be. Thanks also to Cory for the awesome rail rides my son loved it! St. A's is the place, if I were a religious man I'd say I had died and gone to heaven[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] can't wait for the next trip up. Cracker, thanks for hosting my son, he had a great time as well, tell your wee ones Hi from Big J.
thanks to all
Most 4- strokes except them damn 450r's with the blue bottle on the front!!

Old 06-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

Actually predator, I didnt have any problems with those 450's, well unless when they lines up in the parking lot and I ran out of gear, once. The only thing they saw of me on choke was my roost![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

wow, i must have missed the whole roost thing up choke.

Old 06-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 686raptor
wow, i must have missed the whole roost thing up choke.
Ya I don't recall any ds throwing a roost!!

Old 06-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

Guess we'll have to come back and do it all over again for the two blind guys. I guess it was kind of hard seeing a red honda in that much sand. Next time bring something that actually runs though. For all the talkup, I thought everyone would be alot faster. They ran up thunder good, if they started way back and stayed out of the whoops. Didnt you guys see everone else lined up together, and didnt you think if you really wanted to find out if your quick or not you would line up, instead of hiding off to the left in the smooth sand? I did run one honda on motor, nice guy says he was breaking the new 520 in. Ran right next to me up thunder. When all the nos broke out thought it would be quicker, I think it must be the setup. There just no replacement for a good old Boondocker setup. HA HA HA, j/k do I got you boys boiling yet? ROTFLMAO! No really, Brindlys 450 beat me up thunder once, I ran out of gear, but he was sucking hind tit on choke, I could see him coming in a hurry, but ran out of hill. Hope to see you guys in July. Predator I didnt see you run, did you get your setup yet?

Old 06-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

brindleys honda on the gogo juice was the fastest SINGLE cylinder 4-stroke at st.a memorial weekend......it ran 50mph up choke on the radar gun.

Old 06-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

Brindley must have worked a little dialing his machine in cause when I saw him running choke he was doing well but several machines beat him including a couple DS's. Was I seeing things? The only way we can all be right is if he got it dialed in later in the weekend.

Justin

Quick Reply: Memorial at St Anthony